We stayed here for one night on our way home from holiday and it was a good choice. It was a typical premier Inn, with good sized comfortable rooms, nice bed and good bathroom, with the usual facilities found is such places. The view of the power station and Amazon distribution centre wasn't wonderful, but they didn't disturb us.
As we booked our stay early, it only cost us £29, so was a real bargain!
The Colliers restaurant was next door, so we booked one of their overnight deals with an evening meal, drink and breakfast for about £23 each (if I remember correctly), so that made for a very good deal. After all, it is a Table Table site, so serves the normal excellent "Whitbread" eat as much as you want breakfast, with a massive choice of cereals, fruit, croissants, muffins and an optional cooked breakfast. On this day, the cooked breakfast was a buffet, which wasn't quite as fresh as when they cook it to order. Apparently, they only use the buffet on busy days/ times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hit the trails in Cannock Chase Forest or wander around Shugborough Estate, both a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Rugeley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Rugeley Hotel Rugeley
- Premier Inn Rugeley Hotel Staffordshire