“Highly recommended for family”
Review of Tuktawa B&B

Tuktawa B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rugeley
Tuktawa B&B
Ranked #7 of 9 Rugeley B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed with Avril and Jon for two nights as I was teaching at the nearby Beaudesert campsite....arriving late Jon stayed up to greet us. Our room was lovely, with Cot for 13mo. Jon took me to site sun morn. Easy parking and v quiet road. No dogs. Recommended.

Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Avril and John,
Many thanks to or ensuring my time at Tuktawa is always such a pleasure.
I have stayed on many times and on each occasion you have gone the extra mile to make sure everything has been absolutely perfect. I am most grateful and whenever I am in Staffordshire in future I will stay at Tuktawa if at all possible.
Best regards
Mike

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We stayed whilst on a walking holiday. Avril and John were very good hosts and very welcoming. Our twin room was unusually large and comfortable. On the downside, we had to walk through the sitting room to the downstairs bathroom. However, for a very reasonable price, this is a good choice of fairly typical bed and breakfast accommodation. We were particularly impressed with the high standard of cleanliness throughout. We would recommend the food at the nearby Park Gate Inn for value, choice and taste.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

I arrived for a weeks training course 4 30 in the morning john & Avril said I should have called and would have got up and let me in all round my stay was fantastic if more folk were as good as them it would be a pleasure to stay in b&bs very clean and tidy and john was always there to give directions and tell you about the landmarks if you are ever in the area book into this B&B you will not be disappointed my room had a king size bed memory foam mattress double wardrobes the lot and all this for £24.50 a night in my personal opinion too cheap for what you get a return is a must

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I cannot recommend Tuktawa B&B enough to anyone who visits the area, be that for business or pleasure. Welcoming, kind, thoughtful and immaculate facilities. Avril and John offer a fabulous home in which they make you feel very much part of. The house is immaculately clean, the beds are more comfortable than I can explain and everything they do is always completed to the highest level of effort and care. If you are in the area, require a bed for a night or more, i couldn’t see why you would go anywhere else.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Hi, my name is Klaudia and I am living in Germany. During the last year I have travelled a few times to the u.k. and I stayed all the times at the Tuktawa B&B. Avril and John are so friendly! I could absolutely recommend this accomodation! I am happy to stay there at the end of July again. Thank you for giving me the feeling to be at home!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 June 2013

My husband and I wanted a comfortable and quiet B&B within a short drive from Lichfield Cathedral, The Potteries, and the International Classic Motorcycle Show outside of Stafford. Tuktawa, named so because it's tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, was a perfect fit! Our beautifully decorated and meticulously clean room was well-stocked with tourist information and fixings for tea and it faced gorgeous gardens at the back of the house. The entrance to our shower room, four feet from our bedroom door, could be closed off from the rest of the house by a sliding door. Avril and John are the ideal hosts--at hand when you need them and upstairs when all your needs have been met. Avril provided made-to-order breakfasts and washed our week's worth of laundry while we played tourist in Lichfield. John showed us around the Cannock Wood/Cannock Hills area, came to our rescue when we got lost, and loaned us a regional map. (We WILL rent a car with a GPS, next time!) Both were a wealth of information about nearby points of interest and together they delighted us with mini-lessons in "All things British for First Time Visitors to the UK." Nothing is too much to ask of them! I purposely held off writing this review until our visit was over so I could compare Tuktawa B&B to other places we stayed. After 17 days in England, Wales, and Scotland, I can honestly say that our hosts and our bed at Tuktawa B&B were the "the best in the UK."

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple