“Excellent !”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

We go here regular and the food is excellent , we have never had a problem. The service is great, staff are always polite and attentive and good value too :)

1  Thank Lizzieburn

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I hve been here on a works outing and the food was loveley and the staff were very nice a lvely restraunt. We sat upstairs as there were a few of us and it was quite nice as we felt we had a room to ourselves and good be that bit noisier as we are a rowdy lot when out. I also have all my takeaways from here and delivered to my home. I would reccommend.

1  Thank DEBC63
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My wife and are new to Rugeley and have visited this restaurant a couple of times over the past few months. The first thing we noticed was the size of the tables which are far to small for two people to eat comfortably, on both visits we had to scrape everything onto our plates in order to make room on the table for drinks, bread, chips etc. The food and service were OK but I'm afraid the size of the tables (For two people) is an issue, they are just to small.

1  Thank AndyandjanStaffs
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Great food very helpful staff. like the fact you can bring your own drink but also buy it there been loads of times and nether had a bad un.nan breads are to die for I've been to many curry houses around staffordshire I can honestly say this place is one of the best well done Bruce (the manager)

1  Thank Lee C
Reviewed 27 August 2013

A few of our party were late, and they were very nice to leave us for a while to wait for them. All of the food came out quite quick seeing as we all ordered different things. Everyone said they're curries were quite tasty. I ordered some bombay aloo which was quite dry. The only problem was that as soon as we ordered, and received our food, we felt like we were just being watched and waited for which was quite off putting. They do cater for large groups though and the food is tasty. It's not the greatest Indian food I have tasted however I would return.