“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bilash

Bilash
Ranked #9 of 63 Restaurants in Rugeley
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Bangladeshi, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Rugeley, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

I would say the best Indian in Rugeley.food is always lovely, staff are very friendly and can't do enough for you.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank joblake70

“Excellent food.”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I had a Takeaway on Saturday and often have deliverys. Taste was alot better than previous providers. Staff are friendly and very welcoming

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank jodieg90
staffordshire, uk
“Works meal”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We had a fabulous meal at the Bilash. The waiters could not do enough for us. Food was fantastic! We were made to feel very welcome. I arrived before anyone else but did not feel uncomfortable on my own as I was given a drink and they made small talk to me.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank rebecca m
Rugeley, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

A group of 10 booked to go to the Bilash for my birthday and we were very happy with the service given.
My Mum called up the week previous and they were very accommodating, allowing us to do a set price meal, and were really helpful when having to add extra seats.
Everybody enjoyed their meal, we all had poppadoms with the chutneys, a starter each and a main course each. There were no complaints everybody was extremely happy with their meals.
The manager was lovely and he made a real fuss of everybody on the table, making everybody feel very welcome. We were so pleased we are actually coming back for my Grandads birthday. Highly recommend.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Sophie281089
Stafford, United Kingdom
“fantastic take-Away”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Had a busy weekend and didn't want to cook, so we ordered a take-away from The Bilash in Rugeley. Wow had a chicken sag with Palau rice, my other half had chicken tikka massala with Pilau rice, garlic nan. The meal arrived on time excellent service.
The meal was so tasty, flavours bursting through, Nan bread freshly baked the best I've had. And not forgetting the free papadoms with dips and chutney Sooooooo good, before I end would like to say we can also make good use the empty containers .

• Visited October 2013