“Great for kids”

Planters Sky Trail Adventure
Ranked #3 of 5 Fun & Games in Tamworth
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Only small but the kids seem to love.
Went for a children's party and my husband ended up joining too. Looked great fun, everyone enjoyed it and it was all clean and safe too

1  Thank Kelly W
There are newer reviews for Planters Sky Trail Adventure

Reviewed 29 September 2013

A real treat for keeping the children entertained while the adults wander around the garden centre. It can get crowded at peak times

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I Took my 5 and 6 year old daughters to the sky trail. You’re basically harnessed on to a rope so if you fall you won’t go too far. I went round the first level very gingerly and my youngest was crying and wanted to get off (I must say I wanted to join her) so I then followed my 6 year old to the higher level where I quickly turned around and got off. It’s really high and there is nothing to hold on to, I know its safe but I couldn’t do it. My eldest loved it and it looked like the other kids did too. Cost about £4 for 30 mins which is plenty of time - would recommend

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Took my nieces and my sisters ranging from 11-37. One niece held onto a pole for 2 hours as she was terrified, but the assistant was trying to coax her to move, and was friendly. Good for the price, and something different. Wear sensible shoes as you are not allowed on with sandals.children of a certain height can go on unaccompanied whilst you look around the centre or have a coffee, there is always someone on there to assist.

Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Visited Planters Sky Trail with my 11 and 7 year old children. Paid £12 for all three of us to go on the 'climbing frame'. Initially we were all put into safety harnesses and taken out to the sky trail which is similar to a high ropes course but is constructed from a metal frame which you are attached to by your safety harness. Under foot are various tight ropes, rope ladders, scramble nets etc which test your nerve to the max. We all had a great time. Sessions are limited to 30 mins at busy times although we managed nearly an hour before being brought down. Great value for money & friendly staff. We will be returning!

1  Thank Sazzle506