“Brilliant restaurant”
Review of Casa Bar - CLOSED

Casa Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A relaxed friendly family owned bar/restaurant. We serve fresh handmade 8oz burgers with all your favorite toppings. Chicken on or off the bone and tender racks of ribs to die for! All with gorgeous gourmet fries. Top it off with one of our delicious desserts, and we guarantee you will leave with full belly and a smile on your face. :)
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Very surprised at just how tasty and lovely this meal was. My partner and I both had a burger and we were surprised at how high the quality was. This is no frozen food warmed up it tastes fresh. Will be coming here again.

2  Thank Nathan M

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Whlie i was on the toilet a MAN BOUNCE walked in on Me while i was on the toilet...I think this is really bad...NO MEN should be coming into the women toilet and opening the door while i was on the toilet...i am thinking of suing CASA...I want somethink done PLEASE

5  Thank Stephanie J
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I discovered this hidden gem about 6 months ago after seeing local advertising and have since become a regular. The restaurant is just part of the Casa bar/nightclub that has been there for years and when you walk in it still has that feel. It does feel very authentic like some of the real American diners I have eaten in. The menu has quickly grown since Casa started its restaurant side earlier this year and has a very large Burger menu, ribs, fried chicken and American style desserts and now has a whole Mexican menu and not forgetting of course its very own infamous Challenges.
The food is great, very tasty, very fresh and served with an enthusiastic friendly smile. My personal recommendation would be the Nachos sharer that I have had several times as a main on its own. I have also attempted both of the main challenges.
Challenge #1
The Burger challenge;
Its 2 8oz handmade burgers, a whole chicken breast, thick cut bacon, cheese, salsa, salad, onion rings served with a big bowl of chips.
Its amazing, very tasty but even I failed the challenge and I can eat huge amounts!
Challenge #2
The Burrito challenge;
This monster is about a foot long stuffed with rice, pulled pork, chicken, chorizo and veg and topped with Chilli con carne, cheese and a bucket of fries.
I managed about 80% and got to the point where I could barely look at it! Very tasty but could easily feed 4 average eaters or 2 extra hungry.
Both challenges are £12.99, such good value.
The bar prices are very reasonable and at the weekend the nightclub side is open until 4am. The restaurant stops taking orders at 9pm and it has also started to do American style breakfast which I cant wait to try.
I would absolutely recommend Casa, you certainly wont leave hungry and it knocks the socks off of other American style 'chain' restaurants both in taste and value. I cant wait until my next visit, see ya there!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Went in to try the food at Casa on Saturday after reading some of the very positive reviews. Was quite looking forward to trying one of the many burgers on the menu however decided to go for the pulled pork burrito with a portion of chips to share between me & my 3 year old daughter.
After placing our order we were given our cutlery, however it took between 45 minutes and an hour for our food to come and this was at 1pm on a quiet Saturday afternoon with no more than half a dozen people there so was not impressed by that, saying that the food was very nice and was of a good size so not complaining on that side.
Overall, would definitely recommend it for the food but be prepared for a good wait, it may be that i came at the wrong time of day when it had just opened but will be returning thats for sure.

1  Thank Brew1987
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Visited as a group for a birthday celebration. Had a large table reserved, with comfortable seating. Good quality American/Mexican food, hot, large portions, and all served together. Not very busy until the early hours, so plenty of chance to talk and socialise.