“Ken is the best guy ever”
Review of Drayton Manor Park

and up
Drayton Manor Theme Park Admission Ticket
Ranked #7 of 37 things to do in Tamworth
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Basically I fully rate the trip, big ken dazza and becks sorted us right out maelstrom!
5/5
Had plenty of time rides were sick and the popcorn chicken and chips were peng

Write a ReviewReviews (5,654)
All reviews
in 63 reviews
"the grill"
in 82 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a Christmas present and I booked it to take place on my birthday yesterday and it was everything I though it would be. I was nervous at the start but the keepers were so friendly and soon put me at ease.

I cleaned out the tapir and stroked them then cut up 8 buckets of veg for the primates then got to feed spider monkeys ;marmosets and emperor tamarins.
Then went to the reptile house and fed lizards; a frog and helped target train a lizard!
Finished the day feeding and stroking red pandas and then feeding mealworms to meercats jumping all over me which was awesome.

Don't hesitate any more and book it; you won't regret it! <3

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

spent two days here it is good for 3 to 10 kids and teens 10 to 16 as kids can do small rides a lot to do for them and teens can run off on the faster rides park was safe enough to leave teens on there own while we look after grandchildren on the smaller rides free parking a swell not to dear on food but can bring in food as well ques not too sad .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tale of two opposites. The good to start with, park is perfect for under 5's. Has a very good Zoo that kids of all ages will love, not huge but big enough to hold attention. The reptile house is excellent.
Thomas Land, this is the reason we went and my grandson loved it, especially the Thomas train !
Now the downside, the people on the rides take an absolute age to let people off and load the rides. I think it must be a prerequisite of CV applications that you must be incredibly slow at everything you do. Appreciate the safety factor but this is just ridiculous. If you want to visit, go during the week out of peak time otherwise you'll be in for a very long wait (bit of advice - take a book with you). One more example, one of the food outlets had one lady in front of me, it took 15 minutes to serve her with 2 coffees and a sausage roll, I only wanted a bottle of water - took me 20 minutes to get one !
Lets finish on a positive, we stayed in the hotel which has very good rooms and people on the desk are lovely & helpful. Downside, you guessed it, service. 25 minutes to get a cup of tea at breakfast.

DraytonManorP, Manager at Drayton Manor Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to us. We strive to always make our guests day the best family day out possible and are disappointed it did not deliver. We have passed your comments onto the relevant departments who will look into it. We hope to see you again.

Many thanks, DMP