“Poor service at this particular KFC.”
Review of Kfc

Kfc
Ranked #46 of 65 Restaurants in Uttoxeter
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Ordering food is pretty rushed, you don't even get a chance to look over the menu before the staff are hounding you for a choice. It wouldn't be so bad but we were literally the only ones in the KFC at the time!!!

We stopped here for a quick meal on foot as we couldn't be bothered to cook our food at home, however on several occasions have ordered sauces that cost 10p each and they don't actually give you them... Now this is actually against the law, paying for something you are not receiving (Just saying if it happens again...)

The KFC is accessible via a drive through and walk in, just off the main shopping area and a 10 minute walk from the city center of Uttoxeter. The outside is relatively clean, the bind for the KFC are always overflowing though - It's like they don't actually empty them.

The food was 'ok' its a standard KFC, the popcorn chicken was very dry and cardboard like, the sauces were missing from the order and the beans were microwaved but burned as-well. Doesn't make a very satisfying meal.

Drink wise there are a few choices but I'd advise you to stay away from the soft drinks as they are all extremely water-like. Really thin tasting, nothing like the better quality McDonalds up the road. The Milkshake is more like Ice Cream here too, flavorless and boring.

We'd like to say we would recommend stopping off here for a bite to eat, however that wouldn't be completely true. Are you hungry enough?

1  Thank DexxTravels

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Undertrained staff and a drive-through which is linked to their PA system or well it is so loud that it would seem to be!

Small and even-still really poor service!! One of the worst visits to KFC ever!!

1  Thank John M
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

I've been a few times reluctantly as my daughter likes kfc. Each time I've been they never have food ready. I was told 9 minute wait. If they're going to be so specific I timed them. 20minutes later I was served,not before the loud mouth cooking was deciding who got served and when but the woman serving no more but was coughing over the cooked food. Diabolical. Avoid this place.

2  Thank SottyUK