Spending the weekend at Alton Towers all you want is a nice comfy bed to sleep in and to feel welcome.
That is exactly what we had.
Bare in mind that in the pictures you cannot see that the hotel is actually split in half, and one half is next to the pub where you receive your breakfast, we was put into this section and my initial thought was oh no not going to get any sleep.
But you cannot here a thing, parking on site main road but never noisy
Rooms temperature control was fine, shower was lovely, TV nice and clear also big!
I would defo recommend this to everyone, I felt safe, no noise the pub next door was friendly
As we are a young couple we didnt feel threatened by walking in and having a drink
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quick drive from the thrills of Alton Towers and the picturesque beauty of the Peak District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Uttoxeter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Uttoxeter Hotel Uttoxeter
- Uttoxeter Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Uttoxeter Hotel Staffordshire