“Absolutely wonderful!”

The Brasserie at Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa
Reserve with OpenTable
The Brasserie at Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Bagshot
Price range: US$35 - US$54
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 1 March 2014

My husband and I spent a weekend relaxing at Pennyhill and part of our package was a meal in the Brasserie.

From the moment we arrived, we received nothing but excellent service from the wait staff and they were incredibly knowledgeable about the menu and about the hotel in general too.

We had a 3 course meal and I have to say, the food was fantastic! It tasted amazingly fresh and looked like works of art too, I was almost afraid to cut into it and eat it as it was so pretty. I ordered vegetarian food and usually on menus at high end restaurants you get a crumby choice - usually a giant Portobello mushroom with a smattering of goats cheese, but not here, there a good few choices! I went for the artichoke dish with polenta and my gosh, it was delicious!

I would definitely recommend this place for special occasions or if you just want to spoil yourself! You don't have to be staying in the hotel to dine here either! When you book, ask for a table by the window and enjoy the lovely views of the estate!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I regularly have lunch at the Brasserie. Their lunchtime buffet is wonderful and their starters can fill you up if you're not careful. There are always a choice of 3 mains with at least 1 vegetarian option and the deserts are sublime.

The waiters/waitresses are attentive and always charming. I have also eaten from the a la carte menu which is very nice, however, I prefer the buffet option. My children love to eat here on special occasions and are always wonderfully catered for. Special mention has to go to a wonderful member of staff, Doris. She is always there with a smile and we make sure we always say hello.

The hotel is immaculately maintained and the Brasserie is a wonderful room in which to enjoy a meal. You can look out over the gardens and the spa and the tables have ample room around them so you don't feel cramped.

This is one of my favourite lunchtime restaurants. The valet parking is fantastic and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Wonderful experience Sunday Jazz lunch. Staff attentive & food superb. Will definitely be back soon, thank you.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

We really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere in the Brasserie and the food was very enjoyed, again the service was excellent

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We had a lovely meal and fab breakfast at the Brasserie when staying at the hotel. The staff and food were fabulous, the Maitre'd made us feel particularly welcome. They offer an early set 3-course dinner for £25 which is good value for the quality. The breakfast is the best I have ever had at a hotel. I am not usually a fan of buffet-style, but it was wonderful and the were also happy to cook anything fresh anyway. The waffles are particularly gorgeous! The only teeny weeny gripe I have is the atmosphere in the restaurant when it is not full as its a little quiet. A little (classy)background music would be good at quiet times.

Travellers who viewed The Brasserie at Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa also viewed

Farnborough, Hampshire
Sunningdale, Windsor and Maidenhead

Been to The Brasserie at Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!