Creaky floor boards. Upstairs, downstairs, neighbours and my room. I couldn't step ANYWHERE without my floorboards creaking and being woken up by other guests upstairs lumping around at 12.30am when I have to be up at 5am isn't ideal. I probably wouldn't have heard them if the floor boards weren't so creaky that it sounded like they were going to fall straight through.
There wasn't any cold water in my room through the taps, I stood for a good minute running the tap and no cold water through so had to have a cup of luke warm water. Not the best.
I told the reception about this and they said 'thank you for letting us know'...wasn't even offered money back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll be off to a great start staying at the characterful Premier Inn Hotel Bagshot - within easy reach of Ascot Races and other leisure attractions, overlooking the local cricket ground. The bright lights of London and business hubs including the Eli Lilly HQ are also a breeze to reach by road or rail. Get building at Legoland. Hang on tight at Thorpe Park. Or savour some right royal magnificence at Windsor. Golf and the Farnborough Air Show are other sound reasons for making this your Bagshot base, with its handy Beefeater restaurant, spacious rooms and lovely, comfy beds Directions: Exit M3(J3). Take 3rd exit at roundabout. Turn left at traffic lights, at 1st roundabout take 2nd exit towards Bagshot. At mini roundabout turn right, then right at traffic lights onto A30 towards London. The hotel is next to the Cricketers Beefeater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel Bagshot
- Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel Surrey