“Excellent”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bagshot
Barnet
“Excellent”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Staff very friendly, made us very welcome. Linen was clean and fresh. Very comfortable mattress, bed good size 5ft.
Breakfast was excellent, five star plus. Breakfast staff very friendly and helpful. When visiting our relatives who live nearby will book again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Lovely hotel.clean, quiet and fresh.we were welcomed warmly and really enjoyed our stay.the room was well presented and had everything you needed for a short stay.beefeater restraunt also good value for money

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Cardiff
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I stayed at the Premier Inn last week while visiting my daughter in Hospital in Chertsey. En route to the inn there was a terrible storm and I had difficulty finding my way. On arrival I was given a very friendly welcome. As I was on my own, and a bit shaken by the storm, I really appreciated this.
My room was spotless, had a very comfortable bed and had plenty of pillows. The next morning I had a full English breakfast in the pleasant restaurant which overlooks the cricket pitch . The waitress was SO friendly and very amusing.
The lady on reception went the extra mile for me when I asked about the facilities for when I next stay with my disabled mother. I am staying again next weekend and am looking forward to staying at such a friendly inn.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back overlook the attractive cricket pitch.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Creaky floor boards. Upstairs, downstairs, neighbours and my room. I couldn't step ANYWHERE without my floorboards creaking and being woken up by other guests upstairs lumping around at 12.30am when I have to be up at 5am isn't ideal. I probably wouldn't have heard them if the floor boards weren't so creaky that it sounded like they were going to fall straight through.

There wasn't any cold water in my room through the taps, I stood for a good minute running the tap and no cold water through so had to have a cup of luke warm water. Not the best.

I told the reception about this and they said 'thank you for letting us know'...wasn't even offered money back!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed here as a family for a night to attend a family wedding at the royal holloway university. Although it was a good 15 drive it saved us over £100 pounds compared to staying at the university halls.

We had 2 rooms for 6 people so it worked out well. I booked the second room for son and partner about 2 weeks later on their website and it was £20 more expensive..... So as with all the big chains, book early to get the best deal. Recommended.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank HotelATM
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We stayed at Bagshot Premier inn while attending a party we stayed for 2, days and the efficiency and welcome particularly the girls on reception made it a pleasant surprise ..we had never stayed in a premier inn before so we were not expecting too much as we had got a really good price .. but the service was second to none even compared to much more started and exspensive establishments we will definitely be choosing Premier Inn for future holidays

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Situated on the busy A30, close to M25, M3, M4 and numerous attractions, this was my third visit in 18 months. My room (115) was towards the rear and t the side of the hotel overlooking the car park. Although I was aware of the hum of traffic on the main road during the night it was not intrusive, there was no noise from the car park, also used by patrons of the adjacent Cricketers Beefeater Restaurant.

As usual a standard Premier Inn, so if you've stayed in one before, you know what to expect. My room was clean and comfortable - although the TV (as in other premier Inns I've stayed in) is not tuned in to recently changed or new channels. You do get 30 minutes free Wi-Fi and tea and coffee making facilities.

The staff were particularly helpful and cheerful. Recommended !

Room Tip: If walking from Bagshot Railway Station, turn right at the exit and follow the road past houses unti...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bagshot
Hilton Bracknell
Highclere Hotel
#4 of 6 in Ascot
Premier Inn Camberley Hotel
Stirrups Country House Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel? Share your experiences!