“Great stay”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bagshot
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great stay”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Great room and very comfortable bed. No noise problems at all! even though fairly close to busy road. Staff were pleasant and friendly and breakfast great as always.
We always use Premier Inn now for sheer comfort and good price (but book in advance to make that saving).

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Peter W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Cheshire,England
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Although I use the Premier Inn chain for business it is their domination of the market that dictates not their service, they have no concept of customer relations and having lost money due to the foibles of their web site I've still to get a reply. The Bagshot hotel is near tourist attractions and get many children, we are told that loud banging in rooms is to be expected, I would avoid unless you sleep and rest childrens hours whatever they are. It was quiet at night and we slep well, the disabled accessable room has an unaccessable shower, the 30 mins free wi fi is a feeble item yet they promote it as a plus.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Boncath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Very friendly helpful staff. Food in restaurant was lovely and yet again the staff were very friendly and helpful. If we need to stay in the area again we will without a doubt stay in this premier inn. We spent the following night in a Hilton hotel as part of a legoland holiday package and I would certainly mark premier inn as having a higher standard of quality, friendly staff, etc as better than the Hilton!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Princes Risborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Staff go out of way to help. Food excellent. Treated as individuals, nothing is too much. We like staying at premier inns, but this surpasses all others. Only minor drawback is due to the popularity is you have to look for a car park space, but we always found one

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Sidmouth, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Arrived early evening and the check in girl was brilliant. She asked if I wanted to book a table but I usually do emails first and didn't know how long I would be. So I wandered into the restaurant later and was told there would be a 15 minute wait for a table. When I pointed out the 2 or 3 small tables I could see vacant nearby I was told that there may be people coming in from the street who would need them. So he was more concerned about casuals than a resident. As I was about to leave the hotel to eat elsewhere the very good check in lady asked me to wait a minute and found me a place in the bar to eat. Good steak.
Breakfast I asked for 2 bacon and 1 poached egg. I got 1 bacon and 2 very raw (runny white and inedible) eggs. Not the best PI i have ever stayed in. As well as the only PI with a single bed.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a double. I didn't know singles existed in a PI.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by Guest Relations and the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.
vallumlj
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We recently stay for one night and the staff went the extra mile to help with any requests I had. Eg booking taxis, Helping with Luggage. The hotel has a beefeater attached and the staff there were also great. This hotel is 20 minutes from Legoland and there is also a kids play centre ( Jakes) opp the hotel if you need to wear the kids out.

Overall the hotel was great but the rooms could do with a lick of paint.

Parking was free and outside.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank vallumlj
north-east england
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I was pretty disappointed with the condition and layout of the room. It just looked like it needed a bit of TLC and a coat of paint. My room (121) had a shabby net curtain over the window hiding a view of a dirty roof. There's also a fan or vent that goes all night so you can't leave the windows open. Not a problem for me but it might be in the summer (there's heating in the room, but no cooling).

However, saying that, the bed was brilliant - really comfortable, good choice of pillows and nice bedding. The room was very clean and the shower was hot and powerful. So the basics are definitely there. I guess I just expected more when paying over £100 for a week day night excluding breakfast.

Please note there is no lift so you have to carry your bags upstairs - even if you're pregnant, like me. It might have said something on the website, but I didn't see it.

Not the best Premier I've stayed in.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bagshot
Hilton Bracknell
Highclere Hotel
#4 of 6 in Ascot
Premier Inn Camberley Hotel
Stirrups Country House Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel? Share your experiences!