“book this b & b now!”

Abacus Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 7 Camberley B&B and Inns
“book this b & b now!”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights. A lovely area. Rooms are lovely with everything you'd need plus sky tv should you need it. Breakfast was totally different to other b & bs. You can get it when you want, its totally up to you when. Price was the best I had found locally, the rest of my family stayed in the Premier Inn in Camberley and it was rubbish compared to this b & b. I definately got the best deal.
Plenty of car parking space.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank chaggers

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Orpington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Excellent B & B met Jayne who was very nice and welcoming this B & B is very clean I stayed for 6 nights there is sky T V in your room, great place to relax and get away at a reasonable cost. Will definatley be there again.
Loved every minute of my stay will carry the hubby next time i go. kitchen facilities were great you could cook if you wanted to.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Loved my stay....everything about Abacus was lovley....will deff be staying again....

The owner works hard and you can see this in Abacus.

Great b and b...

• Stayed June 2012
Aldershot, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Great B&B in a lovely setting. Very peaceful, wished I could have stayed longer to enjoy the beautiful garden and surrounding areas! Hospitality was fantastic, Sky TV in the rooms, lots of tea, coffee etc, cosy, comfy bed, everything was very clean. Was no problem to cook in the kitchen (although we didnt) and my husband was free to visit me each eve. For walkers it only took half an hour for me to walk to RMAS (army). Ideal location from train station. Reading is not too far and is a lovely shopping location, from there is London, Oxford etc.. As my husband is at Sandhurst for a year its perfect for seeing him. I'll certainly be back very soon!

Room Tip: As my husband wasnt allowed to stay over due to army I was in singles room- house no.7 door on left...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I have spent almost 1 month in Abacus B&B and I really enjoyed my stay there.
Jane, the owner, was very welcoming and helpful.
High standard of cleanliness both in bedrooms and bathrooms.
All the bedrooms, the bathrooms and the kitchen are newly refurbished.
I had a big LCD TV with Sky in my bedroom to relax everynight and a very good broadband access.
I think the value for money is just terrific and I highly recommand this B&B.

Room Tip: Downstair room is bigger than the other ones
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Edinburgh
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I stayed here last weekend while visiting my brother at Sandhurst, and Jane could not have been more helpful! It was pouring down with rain/sleet when I arrived and I couldn't get a taxi, so she offered to come and pick me up which was greatly appreciated as it is about a mile from the station and I had luggage.

The room was spotless, and even though you shared bathrooms, they were extremely clean and I didn't need to wait on anyone to use them. The breakfast was convenient and there was plenty to choose from. Very comfortable bed - best sleep I've had in ages!

Will definitely be recommending this to my friends and family who come down to visit!

Thanks again :)

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Jane is a very friendly host that made the stay comfortable and a pleasure. Tranquil surroundings and not too far out of town. Access road a bit bumpy. The rooms were spacious, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was basic, but you have access to a kitchen to help yourself (in the evenings too). I would certainly recommend Abacus.

• Stayed September 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Camberley
The Ely
Travelodge Camberley
Travelodge Camberley
#4 of 7 in Camberley
The Kingsley at Eversley

Been to Abacus Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!