“Offered me her living room floor after she gave my room to someone else after I'd paid for it.”

Cherry Trees Bed And Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Camberley
Cherry Trees Bed And Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 7 Camberley B&B and Inns
England
Reviewed 5 October 2009

I arrived in Camberley a day later than I'd expect because my partner had to go into the hospital unexpectedly. I called the owner in advance to tell her this and to tell her that I would still want the room and would pay for both nights. She said she was fine with this. I'd already paid in advance a 50% deposit which was one full night. When I arrived at her place she brought me into her living room and offered me the floor because she'd given my room to someone else. I didn't understand what had happened. She said a couple called her the night before and needed a place so she gave them mine. She said she got confused and couldn't keep up with who I was because my email address didn't match my name. She was shocked when I was bothered at the idea of sleeping in her living room. She said she'd traveled all over the place and slept in much worse conditions. The woman who runs this hotel should probably consider a different business. She wasn't horrible, just apathetic and incompetent for the job she was trying to do. There was a big convention going on in this little village so I had to spend the whole afternoon looking for another place to stay. The owner was easily confused and clearly uninterested in the "service" part of the service industry. She gives B&Bs in England a bad name.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
7 Thank BoboTex

Travellers are raving about these Camberley hotels

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Also consider these accommodations in or near Camberley
Travelodge Frimley
#3 of 7 in Camberley
House of Fisher Central House
Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel & Spa
Premier Inn Camberley Hotel

Been to Cherry Trees Bed And Breakfast? Share your experiences!