Premier Inn Sandhurst Hotel
Hotels.com
US$114
US$108
TripAdvisor
Premier Inn Camberley Hotel(Camberley)(Great Value!)
US$91
Travelodge
US$394
US$146
US$138
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstayed heremeal dealmilitary academyplenty of parkinggreat bedaway from the roadbeefeater next doorroad noisebeefeater restaurantadjoining beefeaterbudget hotelfamily roomwould stay here againreception staffcomfortable roomsquiet roomgood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2012

My husband and I (no, I'm not the Queen!) stayed here for one night and had the Meal Deal which was fantastic value. The room was clean and comfortable, as was the whole hotel. It was a bit noisy in the Beefeater bar, but it was Friday night.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carolyn B
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Absolutely perfect from the initial welcome to the breakfast service including a smiling chef and staff - and I say this with honesty- the food and the breakfast team and reception were a joy to behold. Thoroughly recommend a stay, though did not extend to other meals as did not partake reason being we were attending a celebration dinner at Wellington College- but if breakfast food and service is a benchmark, then enjoy, we will be back.

Room Tip: Take whatever comes all rooms are great
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Deborah S
Reviewed 7 February 2012

The Sandhurst Premier Inn provided excellent services and facilities.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2012

We booked an overnight stay at the Premier Inn Sandhurst whilst the New Year Sales were on, so the room cost us £29. We were therefore happy with what we got.

We use Premier Inn, Days Inn, and Travel Lodge regularly, when we just need a bed for the night whilst visiting family.

The hotel has a 24 hour reception, and staff are friendly. The room was well maintained with the usual accessories - bathroom, wardrobe, tv, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities etc. There was ample parking, which the rooms looked out onto.

The beds were comfortable, and although you could hear the traffic from the road nearby, it wasnt too loud that it stopped you sleeping.

The hotel is well located near to Tescos and Waitrose (we passed on the breakfast as with the husband being vegetarian a continental breakfast at almost £6 each is quite excessive when we can pick up some croissants from the local super market. We didnt have any meals at the hotel, but there is a beef eater on site which seemed reasonably priced, the hotel does a deal for an extra £22 per night per person that includes cooked breakfast, and 3 hours evening meal with a drink, we looked at the set menu and for the price it seemed quite reasonable (cooked breakfast alone is around £8 per person).

I do think that the cost of the Premier Inn if you dont get the deals is very expensive for what it is, hence why I scored the hotel 4/5, but if you can get the deals then Premier Inn is my preferred chain, out of the budget hotels.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Hotel is fine, just what you would expect from a Premier Inn in a slightly better area than some of the others. Nice welcome, clean room, great comfy bed etc etc.....BUT: my experience at the bar both trying to order drinks and food was very poor to say the least. They were understaffed to the extreme. Took 10 mins for a barman to appear. Tried to order food, and the order was put in wrong three times. "Need to find the manager" was the comment. He finally arrived and sorted the till in 10 secs. Ordered food to go to the room, and asked for a tray, wrapped in foil, and starters and main course together. 40 mins later my main arrived on its own, no starter. It then sat, going cold on the bar, unwrapped and not on a tray for 15 mins until my starter finally arrived. Still no wrapping and no tray. When I asked about my cold main course, it was taken into the kitchen, the cold french fries scraped off, and fresh ones placed on the plate. It was then given back to me with hot fries and the self same cold steak it had had when it went into the kitchen. And to cap it all, they then asked me to pay, and presented me with an incorrect bill for £5 more than it should have been, which then needed "the manager" to sort it out again. I then struggled to my room with my arms full of plates bowls sauces etc and attempted to eat a very disheartening cold meal!!
NOT A HAPPY BUNNY!!

Room Tip: Ground floor saves lugging bags up staircases!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Kelly L, Social Media at Premier Inn Sandhurst Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2012

Thank you for your review. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay, from the cleanliness of our rooms, to the quality of the food served in our restaurants. Please be assured that your comments have been noted and will be duly followed up by our Customer Services Team and the Management team at the hotel. Once again thank you for your review we do hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.