I thankfully booked family room 6 for my family of 2 adults, 2 children aged 12 & 15 many months in advance. We had a late-ish arrival followed by a morning departure. Our amazing hostess, the lovely Julia, was there to greet us with a smile, efficiently book us in and advise where we could obtain a fabulous late meal in the nearby town (at The Half Moon Pub), a 10 minute walk. Although we were 4 to a room, we had sufficient space for us and our luggage. I don't believe I have seen cleaner accommodation anywhere, and I have travelled extensively. The full English breakfast was served in a lovely breakfast room overlooking a most pleasant garden setting. When we were ready, Julia whisked us away to the airport in her complementary mini van service. While our encounter with Trumbles (and Julia) was brief, it was nonetheless very memorable for all the right reasons. I would absolutely recommend Trumbles to anyone looking to stay conveniently near Gatwick, or even if you would just like to enjoy such an extraordinarily high level of hospitality in a welcoming environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trumbles, the perfect start or end to your holiday. Located in peaceful countryside, yet only 10 minutes drive from Gatwick airport. Rooms are spacious and all have en-suite facilities. 24hr Transport TO Gatwick, Transport FROM Gatwick 06.00 - 22.00. Holiday parking available at a small daily charge - no charge for parking whilst staying at Trumbles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Trumbles Guest Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trumbles Guest Hotel Charlwood
- Trumbles Guest Accommodation Charlwood, Surrey