“Great way to begin and end a holiday.”

Trumbles Guest Accommodation
Ranked #1 of 2 Charlwood B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My wife and I have now stayed at this guest house, three times and on each occasion we have received warm welcomes and more than comfortable accommodation. It has a lovely setting and although the airport (Gatwick) is within site, there is no issue with noise and a good nights sleep is assured. This is a family run business as we witnessed on our last visit when the latest addition to the family had just arrived. Best wishes to all and carry on the excellent work.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good but there is a family room available which my daughter, son in law and gr...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Our second stay at Trumbles and won't be our last, staying the night before our long haul flight we couldn't have felt more relaxed and comfortable.

Superbly located in the small village of Charlwood which hosts a number of eateries and pubs to while away your evening, however we chose to spend the evening in our room following several hours of driving from the North of England.

Greeting very welcoming from Julia and David, making us feel like established guests even though only our second stay. The room large and well appointed with all the home comforts needed to make you feel relaxed. Borrowed some wine glasses on arrival to enjoy a glass of red wine whilst I painted my toe nails in preparation for my holiday.

Comfy night sleep, awoken to a superb cooked breakfast, the eggs are excellent and recommend the scrambled egg which is cooked nicely indeed. Breakfast is served in the conservatory with a beautiful view over the garden and the airport runway in the distance. David is always so spritely, smiling and chatty with guests without over-imposing.

Transport to the airport is precisely timed and you feel your car is in safe hands whilst you are away and confident David will be there after your holiday to pick you up from the airport.

Fantastic family business, good customer service and an "all round" good experience I would recommend.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We arrived and was greeted very warmly.... The room we had was very nice, clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was very good with a nice choice.
Will return there in the future
Very pleasant, friendly owners....

1  Thank Maureen S
Reviewed 11 May 2014

An excellent place to stay when heading off on our hols. Very welcoming hosts and they couldn't do enough for us - helping our stay with our 6 month old daughter! An excellent family room for the night followed by a hearty breakfast in the morning. Definitely recommended to other families.

Room Tip: Excellent family accommodation with bunk beds if you are travelling with children
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We needed B&B close to Reigate and found this thanks to Trip Adviser. Julia and David have a wonderful family run business and they both work hard at ensuring all guests are welcome and very well looked after. The bed was very soft and huge! If we ever fly from Gatwick you will be top of the list for us and also recommendation for friends and family.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I've stayed at my share of bed and breakfasts. I love these establishments. I research where I want to stay. I have my criteria such as comfort, welcoming, quaint, accommodating, beautiful surroundings, tasty breakfast, comfortable bed, clean, and authentic. Trumbles is all that and more. The more is the family that runs it; they are friendly and accommodating. They are so helpful with suggestions to eat and places to go. My husband and I stayed one night, but I wish it'd been more. I will return!

Room Tip: They are all excellent.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We were recommended to Trumbles by friends and I just had to pass this on to others. Flying from Gatwick is never fun when you live a good drive away. The service offered by Julia and David is fantastic. The bedrooms are a good size and choice of breakfast makes a relaxing start to your journey. David takes you to the airport in good time and picks you up within minutes of you phoning him so takes all the hassle stay and park

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Charlwood
Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport
Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick
Gatwick Corner House Hotel
Stanhill Court Hotel
Stanhill Court Hotel
#1 of 2 in Charlwood
Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central
Cumberland House Gatwick

Been to Trumbles Guest Accommodation? Share your experiences!