We had a early flight out of Gatwick and needed to park our car while away. After looking on Trip Advisor, we decided to give Trumbles a try. It's not that easy to find, but satnav did the trick. Our room was clean and tidy, with a Monet theme, which pleased the other half... Our flight dictated leaving for the airport before cooked breakfasts were available, but cereals and hot coffee were provided to sustain us.
The airport is only about 15 minutes away, with transport being provided by a well maintained minibus. Collection on our return was equally efficient and our car had been moved to outside the hotel ready to go.
An ideal stopover, particularly if you want to park your car, it's an inexpensive option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trumbles, the perfect start or end to your holiday. Located in peaceful countryside, yet only 10 minutes drive from Gatwick airport. Rooms are spacious and all have en-suite facilities. 24hr Courtesy Transport TO Gatwick, Courtesy Transport FROM Gatwick 06.00 - 23.00. Holiday parking available at a small daily charge - no charge for parking whilst staying at Trumbles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Trumbles Guest Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trumbles Guest Hotel Charlwood
- Trumbles Guest Accommodation Charlwood, Surrey