The shuttle service was worth it's weight in gold! And that was just the beginning of our wonderful experience. The B&B is charming and spacious, the staff was the most friendly and caring I have seen. Our room (#2) had a FANTASTIC view over the meadows and was clean, spacious with a huge bathroom. We took a beautiful stroll to the recommended pub (the Half Moon) where the food and atmosphere was all that we had hoped for. We were looking for something friendly and charming from the Trumbles for our last night in the UK, and were completely blown away by how much it exceeded our expectations! After a nice sleep, we went down to the large, stunning breakfastroom/sunroom and were greated by a nice spread even at the early time we had to leave. The shuttle (again) was a terrific perk, and we left feeling well-cared for and relaxed. Excellent value, I would LOVE to go back there!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trumbles, the perfect start or end to your holiday. Located in peaceful countryside, yet only 10 minutes drive from Gatwick airport. Rooms are spacious and all have en-suite facilities. 24hr Courtesy Transport TO Gatwick, Courtesy Transport FROM Gatwick 06.00 - 23.00. Holiday parking available at a small daily charge - no charge for parking whilst staying at Trumbles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Trumbles Guest Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trumbles Guest Hotel Charlwood
- Trumbles Guest Accommodation Charlwood, Surrey