Hallmark Hotel London Croydon Aerodrome
Jurys Inn London Croydon(Croydon)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$96
US$81
US$61
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbirthday partybusy roadtea and coffeedouble roomwould stay againharikashfuneralpurley
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Nice and comfortable hotel. Stayed here for one night. Food was ok, although buffet area was crowded at breakfast time. As we were there for a conference we couldn't charge drinks to our room. The room I had was a single and very clean.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Hirschie
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Stayed here for one night on business trip, reception,bar and restaurant open plan and quite small, but cosy and welcoming. The room was clean and comfortable, decent tv and coffee making facilities, although the housing for a fridge was empty ! No fridge. Breakfast was ok, not the best but not the worst I've had. Overall great for a one nighter.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I originally booked this hotel on a website that "hides the deals" with the amenities advertised I was expecting more They list an indoor pool and a gym as part of the hotel but it is actually a 5 minutes walk away in a gym where they give you a "free pass" which I did not like. It was my first time to London and was also a last minute trip, The location of the hotel was great with access to London City just 45 minutes via bus and train. The room was quite small and one annoying factor was the creeky floorboards. the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was very clean. The staff are quite friendly and although I did not use any of the hotel's amenities they seem to have everything well. Overall I'd give a 3 *** rating!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank trinidude071
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Very frendly bubley stacey who helped me alot very frendly and welcomming personality.

Room as made up to the standards. Bar food was nt nice was given cold chips. And the plating is need to be change

Overall nice place nice location frendly staff

Deffo comming bck if stacey on recetion.

Thanku

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I can do no better than put a copy of the email I sent to this lovely hotel.

Thank you so much for making my wife and I feel totally at home during our recent three night stay with you when we arrived from Italy to attend the 50th anniversary celebration of Mr & Mrs J--- P-------. All the staff we met were friendly and helpful, and were constantly smiling. Nothing was too much trouble for them. We both felt as though we were members of a large welcoming family. You are all a credit to the hotel industry, and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Bill and Margaret Whelan

Room Tip: We had several family members staying at the same time. The receptionist allocated us all splendid rooms
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family