Location is a bit inconvenient for those going into London - have to take a taxi or a shuttle to the light rail station (three stops to Victoria Station, though, if you get an express train). There didn't seem much to do in that part of Croydon itself, though I was there for only one day.
Unfortunately, my room was so-so. Once it was nice, but it has not been repaired/updated in many years and it shows.
Otherwise, a decent hotel experience. And certainly cheaper than a comparable hotel in Westiminster or the City..........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 8 miles from the sights and shops of London, the contemporary Hilton London Croydon hotel is just 16 minutes by train to Victoria Station. Do business in one of 15 meeting rooms for 3-300, or work out at the gym. Round off your day with dinner at The Larder Restaurant or a nightcap at the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton London Croydon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Croydon Hotel Croydon
- Hilton Hotel Croydon
- Hilton Hotel London
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Croydon Surrey