We stayed for one night in Jurys Inn in Croydon during the London Olympics. It was easy to access by train from London Bridge station and the trains were quite frequent. The hotel itself was close to East Croydon railway station which was handy. We had a family room which was quite compact but has everything we needed for an overnight. The sofa bed for the kids was quite small but ok and the main double bed was nice. The shower was lovely and hot and strong. We ate in the bar in the evening and the food was quite good and wasn't too expensive. The staff were pleasant and helpful. When we asked for a bucket of wine for our wine, they didn't have one but improvised. When we complained that one of the kids sausages was a little hard they brought us two fresh ones. We selected this hotel because it was available at a reasonable price during the Olympics and fitted the four of us. I would have thought being so far outside London was a disadvantage. But actually it was so easy to get to by train that I would stay here again while visiting London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn London Croydon offers a convenient London location outside of busy central London yet with easy access to London Victoria via the 17 minute train ride from East Croydon Station, which is a short 7 minute walk from the hotel. The hotel is also a convenient 20 minute journey from Gatwick Airport for those arriving by plane. Guests wishing to explore Croydon's attractions will be pleased to know that The Whitgift Shopping centre is just over the road and around the corner from new urban shopping complex Boxpark. The Queen's Gardens are an easy 6 minute walk and Shirley Park Golf Course is a 7 minute drive away from the hotel. Jurys Inn London Croydon features all day Costa Coffee bar and a stylish onsite bar to relax in after an eventful day in the city. You can enjoy a great selection of seasonal food and drink in our trendy restaurant which is open from 6:30am to 10:00am for breakfast and 6:00pm to 10:00pm for dinner. If arriving by car, public car parking is available nearby at NCP public car park at Whitgift Shopping Centre opposite the hotel. Our comfortable bedrooms can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. All bedrooms are furnished with large soft beds, spacious bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer, a flat screen TV with Freeview, and Free WiFi. Guests who book direct with us enjoy Free Premium WiFi, best price guarantee, no booking fees and also earn points and get rewards with our loyalty programme Jurys Rewards. Enjoy a warm welcome, comfortable bedrooms, seasonal menus and a memorable visit to London Croydon at Jurys Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotelopia so you can book your Jurys Inn London Croydon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Croydon Hotel Croydon
- Jurys Hotel Croydon
- Croydon Jurys Hotel
- Jurys Inn London Croydon Surrey