“Very Disappointing!”

Ranked #16 of 552 Restaurants in Croydon
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: "Best American Style Food in Town!" Come and try our famous hamburgers, BBQ ribs and delicious milkshakes.
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Visited the Diner for the first (and last time). The chips were hard and dry, probably warmed up from earlier in the day. The burger was so soggy I could not pick it up to eat.
After dinner I ordered an Irish coffee. On arrival I noticed I only had a millimeter of cream on the top and it looked odd! I asked if I could have more cream please and the waiter just grunted and said OK. I waited another five minutes and called a waitress to
See if I was going to get more cream and was told he had gone out to get more cream!
Meanwhile I stirred the coffee I had and the cream went like scrambled egg, it was disgusting and obviously off! Why give a customer cream that they knew full well was off? I had no apology whatsoever not even a free coffee for the wait. I felt so sick looking at the off one, that I did not want another. I would not recommend this to any of my friends or family that’s for sure. The staff were not very friendly at all.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank UnhappyBunny081

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely place great music. We visited on a quiet Friday evening. Service was great, very welcoming and friendly. We've ordered half and full racks of ribs and plain and sweet potatoes fries. Portions are big and food delicious. It could probably be a great place for an unusuall American style party.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Urszula P
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Have to visit this place because the food was amazing and the service what top banana split. Think it was Kacey that service us but all the staff were really friendly and had a great time. will be visiting again. Thank you for a great time.

Date of visit: July 2018
4  Thank Tony B
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Absolute knockout place, Every last Friday in the month, live entertainment, with exceptional food, and service, It could be your first visit, and they will treat you as an old friend, marvelous, well recommended

Date of visit: May 2018
5  Thank 387alan
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The bacon burger was juicy, beefy and delicious! If you like burgers you have to try this place out.

Date of visit: June 2018