“5 years later, still as good as ever!!!”
Review of Cadillac Diner

Cadillac Diner
Ranked #17 of 543 Restaurants in Croydon
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: "Best American Style Food in Town!" Come and try our famous hamburgers, BBQ ribs and delicious milkshakes.
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming here for years now since my initial review as it’s local. Friendly staff as always, ask for Maria (manager) she’s so friendly and makes sure everything is perfect from the service to the food. I ordered the buffalo wings and they are honestly the best wings I’ve ever had!! Buffalo wings alone are worth the visit. Hawaiian burger for my mains which is juicy with the pineapple. I also had a blueberry milkshake which is to die for, so thick and tasty.

I keep recommending this place to everyone I know, prices are great and portions are massive. Staff are all amazing which makes the whole experience excellent!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Best place i have been for burgers and Ribs. The hospitality is amazing. I had a great time with my cousins. The sizes are great and the food was delicious. Will definitely be coming again.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

We went to the diner for a quick family bite to eat and we were impressed. Decent place. Nice and friendly staff. Great service. Will be going back.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Danny Fisher was fab, it was the 2nd time we'd been when he was performing. Great atmosphere and nice crowd of people. Fab watching people dancing and having fun. Food was awful. Every meal consists of the same chips, coleslaw a bit of iceberg lettuce and a slice of tomato. I ordered salmon which was served up like a dried price if leather, tiny too. My sister ordered sirloin steak which was more fat and gristle than meat. Both were returned and not eaten. We were refunded in full and offered an alternative. The manager is lovely and tries her best to keep everyone happy. Staff need some customer service training. No cutlery arrived with our meal, water in a jug but no glasses, plates cleared before everyone had finished eating. We spent all night asking for missing things. Plenty of staff on duty, so no excuse really. It's a shame that with such a simple menu that things are not better quality or cooked more carefully. Real shame and sadly had the same experience on a few occasions. Love the place but not the food.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Visited the Diner for the first (and last time). The chips were hard and dry, probably warmed up from earlier in the day. The burger was so soggy I could not pick it up to eat.
After dinner I ordered an Irish coffee. On arrival I noticed I only had a millimeter of cream on the top and it looked odd! I asked if I could have more cream please and the waiter just grunted and said OK. I waited another five minutes and called a waitress to
See if I was going to get more cream and was told he had gone out to get more cream!
Meanwhile I stirred the coffee I had and the cream went like scrambled egg, it was disgusting and obviously off! Why give a customer cream that they knew full well was off? I had no apology whatsoever not even a free coffee for the wait. I felt so sick looking at the off one, that I did not want another. I would not recommend this to any of my friends or family that’s for sure. The staff were not very friendly at all.