We stayed in The Express By Holiday Inn from June 27th to June 30th. As always the staff on the front desk were very helpfull throughout especially Ben. Having watched the ease with which he responded to and interacted with other customers he is a true professional. The room was spacious and the hotel was quiet. The hotel is a max 5 minute walk to the nearest tram stations of which there are 2. There are plenty of pubs and restaurants within a 10 minute walk from the hotel. This was the third year in a row we have stayed there. The reason we went back this year was the consistent quality of service and value for money. The only fault is that some of the carpet in the hotel is worn and definetly needs to be replaced. The same applies to some of the chairs in the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express London Croydon is the ideal location for business and leisure travellers visiting Croydon, only 15 mins from Central London by train. The hotel boasts 156 contemporary style, air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms each with high speed internet access offering guests a comfortable and connected stay .After a great night’s sleep, they enjoy our FREE Hot buffet breakfast All this is coupled with conference facilities for up to 70 people on a dedicated floor. WiFi in the lobby area is free to all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London Croydon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London Croydon Hotel Croydon
- Express London Croydon
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express London Croydon Surrey