“Staff are great and do the hotel credit!!!!”

Premier Inn London Croydon South (A212) Hotel
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Croydon
Reviewed 30 April 2012

We stayed at the premier inn last week for 3 nights with my parents. We slept fine all three nights, however for one of the nights the couple next door to my parents were having a blazing row and kept them up half the night. The staff were excellent at dealing with this and refunded my parents two of thier three nights (without being asked to).
Staff throughout the hotel & the restaurant were excellent, would recommend this premier inn to others.

3  Thank annSstokeontrent
Joanne H, Manager at Premier Inn London Croydon South (A212) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your stay.

I am glad that you decided to stay with us here at the Premier Inn Croydon South.
I am sorry that your parents experienced disturbances during their stay, but I am happy that you were satisfied with the way our team dealt with the issues and that you were well looked after.

Thank you for your kind words about our team.

Reviewed 30 April 2012

The staff here are truly lovely. We had 2 difficult nights sleep one due to a wedding party [but quiet after 1am] and the other due to two fouly behaved guests. The hotel dealt with the issues and we were refunded the nights. Our third night was bliss!! This hotel is not as modern as some, but is very clean and the rooms are a good size. Breakfast is good and in a fabulous building. The main plus point has to be the staff though. What an lovely staff.
We booked online well in advance and got a really good price. Def reccommend doing this.

Room Tip: Try to avoid being near the stairs
1  Thank babs1833

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your stay.

I am sorry that you experienced disturbances during your stay, but I am happy that you felt our staff dealt with these issues appropriately and that you were able to enjoy the rest or your stay.

Thank you for your kind words. I will share them with the rest of the team.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

One nights stay, never stayed in Croydon due to lack of "quality" hotels and location. Premier Inn south Croydon has changed that, we often visit friends and family in Croydon and surrounding areas we'll be making sure we reserve this hotel first. Friendly staff, quite/clean rooms, and the a joining Beefeater is a real gem with stunning period features and beautiful gardens.

1  Thank SuperPalace

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your stay.

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will choose to stay at our hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Got an advance purchase deal so the room was very reasonably priced.

Hotel was quiet and comfortable. The room was clean and well appointed. The breakfast was pretty good too. Nice friendly and helpful staff

Overall very happy with stay and it was good value for money.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Simon1025
Reviewed 4 April 2012

One night stay. Hotel recently renovated.
Had problem with noisy bathroom extractor fan, but was promptly moved to another room so had a good nights sleep.
Good location near to Croydon.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My partner and I stayed at this Premier Inn last year whilst visiting friends in Croydon. When we arrived the weather was glorious so, after booking in, we bought a couple of drinks and sat in the beautiful garden. It was so relaxing.
The room was as you would expect for a Premier - the same layout and furnishings and it was also very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable too. Having experienced a Premier Inn breakfast before we decided to have one on both of the mornings and were very glad we did as it kept us going until we ate again in the evenings.
When we next stay in Croydon we shall definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2012

From the confirmation booking telephone call the day before onwards I was made to feel welcome. When I arrived the receptionist (I think it was Justin or Jason) checked my room booking & told me it was on the 1st floor but as he had noticed my walking stick would change it to the ground floor, no problem. He made me feel it was no trouble and was so friendly and helpful. In fact all the staff, including the cleaners were friendly, but not 'in your face' and had I asked for anything, would have been willing to help. Being on my own this really put me at my ease.

Room Tip: If you have a preference, the staff will be happy to help
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo