I stayed here because I felt it would be quieter than staying in Croydon town centre at the weekend. Very accommodating staff.Plenty of parking and easy access to Croydon by public transport.I would stay here again.The busy A23 is not a problem with the hotel far enough away from the traffic noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Croydon West Premier Inn is the ideal location for business and leisure travellers visiting Croydon, only 15 mins from Central London by train. We are located in the Colonnades Leisure park with a variety of restaurant and bars which include our partner pub, The Gipsy Moth. The Colonnades Leisure park is part of London's first Airport. The Airport Museum is minutes walk from the hotel. The hotel boasts 84 En-suite bedrooms with power shower and bath. Each room is equipped with high speed internet access offering guests a comfortable and connected stay. After a great night’s sleep, why not enjoy our All you can Eat "Premier Breakfast" for £7.99 per person. 2 children eat free with 1 paying adult. We are ideally located just off the A23 with free parking. Our parking facility has no height or size restrictions and is monitored 24hrs per day. We are minutes away from Wimbledon, the major wedding venues in and around Surrey and Gatwick Airport. Gatwick Airport is 15 minutes by Train from East Croydon Station. " At Premier Inn-Everything is Premier But the Price...."A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP GUARANTEED!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Croydon (Purley A23) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Croydon West Hotel Croydon
- Premier Inn London Croydon (Purley A23) Hotel Surrey