“Goot to know its still recommended”

Little Bay Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 469 Restaurants in Croydon
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Little Bay Restaurants have been offering high-quality Modern-European cuisine for very reasonable prices since its creation in 1992. With a selection of starters, mains and desserts, as well as a comprehensive wine menu, Little Bay has everything for everyone. Their opulent décor, professional service and sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere provides the perfect dining experience. Their flexibility and professionalism will allow you to choose how you want to enjoy that experience.
Croydon, United Kingdom
“Goot to know its still recommended”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Well we used to go tg here before they ruined the interior, and at that time the food was good and also cheap - well it may have been a before ??? (time_ offer that we used to always have.

May try it again, but I have to say £51 is more than I usually pay! (Just down the road you can get a carvery for £6.50 or so, but the ambience is different!

• Visited February 2013

• Polish first
Croydon, United Kingdom
“Excellent night out”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Went to Little Bay with friends for NYE 2013 - have also been going past this place since I was small (and it was known as Chalet Suisse back then - hence unusual exterior) - had a fab evening! Good food, well looked after by waiting staff, great prices and great entertainment. Whacky design makes it a fun place to spend time too.
Recommend it.

• Visited December 2013
London
“A real Croydonger”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Fine food and wine at resonable prices. Unique(ish) decor with very well mannered and attentive, but not over bearing staff. A great restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
“Wonderfully Surprised!”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I looked on here to find a nice local restaurant that wasn't going to cost me the earth. I've been driving past this restaurant since I was little and it always looked a bit dingy and rubbish from the outside. Thank God I decided to take a risk and see what it was like. The decor is terribly quirky but very cool. The menu was phenomenal and very varied, I asked the waitress to surprise me for a starter and was so happy I did. I had a roasted mushroom with breaded mozarella followed by pork belly and my partner had crab profiteroles and the ribs. Pudding I would definitely recommend the parfait!! For the 2 of us 3 courses a bottle of wine and coffee £51, I really couldn't argue with that considering I've had far worse meals at double the cost! We will be going back and recommending to friends, would happily travel a lot further and pay a lot more for what turned out to be a wonderful evening.

• Visited January 2014
London, England, United Kingdom
“Ecclectic Decor but excellent food”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

There is nothing conventional about this restaurant from the swiss chalet outlook at the front to the ecclectic decor inside that makes you think you are on the set of the moulin rouge film. But the food is excellent and value for money is fantastic. It is a firm favourite of my wife and I. The only comment I have is that some of the tables don't offer a lot of space, but don't let this put you off as the atmosphere, service and food all make up for this.

• Visited August 2013