“Airport pickup ”

Real Transfers
Ranked #1 of 5 Transportation in Croydon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: REAL. Transfers offer a range of excursions in and around London as well as across England. The excursions are a set price and include your very own private chaffeur who will drive to to, through and back from the excusrions.Please note that our drivers are NOT tour guides but will do their best to assist you at all times and will ensure that you have information regarding the excursion.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Thank you Real Transfers for the excellent service I experienced during my return home from Gatwick last week.

I was punctually and warmly greeted by a smartly dressed gentleman named Guner, who could not have been more helpful.

The car was clean and comfortable and I felt safe enough to have a short nap during the journey.

Thank you Guner and Real Transfers! I will definitely recommend you to my friends and colleagues!

1  Thank Katherine P
in 4 reviews
"heathrow"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

My family of 8 needed to get from Gatwick to our AIRBNB in the area of Nunhead, which is 3 train stops from Victory Station.
Real Transfers was the saving grace for us.
After weighing all of my options, it was a no brainer to use this company.
1. We were tired after the international flight.
2. They met us at the arriving flights, and picked us up at the AIRBNB upon leaving.
3. They were less than $40 per person round trip.
4. Only 1 hour to destination versus Gatwick express which was more expensive, over a 2 hour trip, hassle with all the luggage, etc., etc.
5. They provided water and a nice Mercedes diesel ride.
6. Both drivers were excellent tour guides, pointing out sites along the way.

But best of all, I was the hero for the easy transfers.

Maybe, the name of the company should be called...

Wait for it....

Real EASY Transfers

1  Thank RonKG
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Thank you, Real Transfers! The service from Southampton to London on short notice was outstanding! You'll be my top provider in London

1  Thank BJG916
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

We returned from our 5 week overseas trip with 4 pieces of check-in luggage and 3 pieces of hand carry. Initially we booked Real Transfers because of their discount codes. I had booked the luxury SUV service because of the number of luggages we had but the discount code could not be applied. I booked the basic SUV service and emailed them. I got a reply within 10minutes reinstating my luxury service with the discount code applied to my booking. Superb! At the airport on arrival, we were greeted by a smartly dressed gentleman in suit and tie. After inteodthimself and shaking our hands, he insisted on pushing my wife's trolley and we proceeded to the parked vehicle. Now we're Kiwis, and we don't mind lending a hand to help load the luggage but our chauffeur insisted he do it all himself. This meant we could relax in the vehicle. There were leather seats, magazines, a bottle of water each and reading light. We didn't test the WiFi as we had mobile data. We arrived safely in what was a pleasant and comfortable ride. On arrival, our chauffeur helped lift all our heavy luggage right up to our front door. Most private transfer services are ok but Real Transfers provided Superb service and I will most definitely return in the future and boom any friends or family on it as well.

2  Thank Darren L
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 August 2016

I run my own travel agency and have done for over thirty years now. I've been dealing with Real Transfers for the past few years and have come to rely upon the company to ensure a great start/end to my clients' travel experience. It pleases me no end to report 100% reliability and satisfaction every time.

Although the numbers of bookings vary per month, it averages at around ten journeys, which isn't bad at all.

Whenever I email or speak to the central control office, the service I receive is exceptional and it's so refreshing to receive a "can do" attitude, as nothing is too much trouble.

From the outset I must stress that this is not a minicab service (to think of it as such would be a total insult to Real Transfers and the entire team), so fares are not designed to be cheap. In my humble opinion you pay for what you get and by using Real Transfers I mean you are paying for excellent service, spotless & well kept vehicles that are driven by outstanding drivers.

It may be of interest to ladies travelling alone that they can request a female driver for their journey. The two that I have encountered for my clients have been outstanding and are a credit to themselves and the company.

I would not hesitate to recommend Real Transfers to any discerning potential clients, who want excellent service at excellent prices.

My clients come back time and again, to enjoy the Real Transfer experience, along with an excellent service that I offer my clients as a travel agent.

1  Thank wottraveller