“Excellent and extremely friendly restaurant! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of All Seasons Restaurant & Inn - CLOSED

All Seasons Restaurant & Inn
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining
“Excellent and extremely friendly restaurant! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We have been there around 10 times during the last 12 months, with family or friends. Good food, nice staff.

1 Thank AlainJP

Weybridge, United Kingdom
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had a family meal there last week midweek. The staff were friendly and helpful and knowledgeable about the menu and wine.
The food was well presented and very tasty. I had Scallops to start which were perfectly cooked, followed by Duck Breast, again lovely.
There were 5 of us and we all thoroughly enjoyed our food. We all had 3 courses and the menu was imaginative and varied with something for everyone.
We had a great evening and would recommend this restaurant for any occasion. Will definitely return.

2 Thank SueSurreyUK
Didcot, United Kingdom
“So glad I found this restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

My husband drove me down to Hampton Court for a course at RSN and I searched on Tripadvisor for a decent restaurant. Most had mixed reviews but the reviews for this one were consistently good. We arrived late afternoon before the evening rush so we were the only people inside the restaurant. Most people wete outside enjoying the sun. We had a lovely table and a very warm welcome from the staff. As it was Sunday there was a special menu, not an extensive one but I would happily have eaten anything on it. I was very tempted by the scallops but we settled on a sharing antipasti platter. It arrived, a wooden board practicslly groaning it was so full of good things. I followed up with the most delicious sea bass fillets, crispy skin and flaking flesh and a smoky tomato casserole. My husband had a massive plate of ribs and chips. He could hardly finish. We were delighted with the hosting skills of the staff, the restaurant itself and of course the delicious food. We ate looking for another occasion to eat there.

1 Thank Francophile65
London
“Visiting Hampton Court - Eat Here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

Arrived on Thursday evening after the Flower Show utterly exhausted and not all that approachable. The staff, I think realised we were not happy bunnies but persevered with us without, I am ashamed to say, much encouragement, all the staff were extremely helpful and and attentive without being overbearing.

We had an extremely enjoyable meal. We had two perfectly made Negronis as an aperitif, and a good Malbec wine with our meal. I had the swordfish and my partner had calves liver, both were excellently presented and absolutely delicious. We then had the cheeseboard, again delicious.

All in all a lovely evening thanks to the staff who were all determined to make it so - thank you so much. We will be back if you will have us!

1 Thank AnnStreatham
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“First class family run hotels and restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed here for a weekend family party in July
Lovely food, very high quality good choice of menus. Breakfast bursts you but you eat it all because it's so tasty,
Excellent service, friendly chatty, family run hotel they couldn't do enough for us.
Brilliant location and nicely decorated