Lowest prices for your stay
£57
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
Easy and fast booking
Glenn G

Great and Friendly Service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
I miscalculated my stay booking to check out one day earlier in error. When I noticed my error the hotel was fully booked however the staff monitored occupancy during the day and booked me in.
Trip type: Travelled on business
  • eDreams
2.6 miles from Premier Inn Epsom Town Centre
Free Wifi
Free parking
Frying pans were old and broken.  Kitchen lacked a basic cutting knife.
0.6 miles from Premier Inn Epsom Town Centre
    • Skyscanner.com
    3.1 miles from Premier Inn Epsom Town Centre
    Bar/Lounge
    View more hotels in Epsom
    All reviews epsom town centre car park police station small drop london visit appointed hotel slight issue didn t bother perfect hotel chessington world of adventures the air conditioning friendly welcome reception staff first morning bedside table clean tidy nice shower
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Disappointing stay while on business - WiFi was dreadful despite paying for the premium service, food was very basic and staff service was disappointing for the evening meal

• Trip type: Travelled on business
    Review collected in partnership with this hotel
    Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've stayed at this hotel many times. Super convenient for work and very close by to the high street

Rooms are comfortable and spacious, very clean and the bed is super comfy.

Breakfast here is absolutely amazing! There is never a morning where I do not have a big smile on my face. This is down to the head chef Aida, she's always smiling and rustling up my veggie breakfast!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
    Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for an overnight on way to Heathrow couldn’t fault it especially at price. Didn’t have a breakfast did though and it looked really nice. Room was lovely nothing to complain about.
    Like I’ve said already booked a return in January for another flight no worries

Date of stay: April 2024
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the best day here, it is my local place to stay and the staff are always so hospitable and welcoming. The staff are all really friendly and make you feel so comfortable, in particular Sara she is extremely lovely and made me feel so welcome!! I had fish and chips for dinner here and was served by Sara, the food was amazing!! I loved the experience here and would definitely come back again, I would also recommend all of my family and friends to come here.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff are what makes this Premier Inn special. They always go the extra mile to ensure every stay is perfect.
    Nathan, Matthew, Tamsin, Sarah and sll the staff are a credit to the brand!
    Special mention to Sarah as she did an excellent job in the kitchen on a busy Easter Sunday morning keeping the hot breakfast fresh and regularly replenished. Then back on shift later in the day with a welcoming smile for every guest. What a star!

Date of stay: March 2024