“Did not disappoint!”

Everest Spice Nepalese and Indian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Everest Spice Nepalese and Indian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 179 Restaurants in Epsom
Price range: US$19 - US$32
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Offering an exotic mix of eastern recipes, Everest Spice pays homage to the culinary traditions of Nepal and India. Strewn with cool blue lighting and a bright rainbow colour palette, the Everest Spice dining room is a homely, modern retreat in lively Epsom. Guests can choose from an array of time-honoured, customary recipes, as well as innovative house creations, like Gurkha-style lamb, or Everest sea bass with lemon rice.
Epsom, United Kingdom
“Did not disappoint!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My Daughter pointed out that this restaurant has excellent reviews on Trip Advisor. I must admit I was quite surprised, as I have passed by several times and not really been struck by it. However, I do love a good curry, so on hearing all the good reviews wanted to give Everest a try. Went with my Hubby last night, and we both were really impressed. The food was beautiful, so tasty and well presented. Portions a good size too. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. When they found out it was our first visit they took extra care to go through the menu and explain things. More importantly, they checked afterwards to see if we liked our food. I really cannot fault this place, and will hopefully return many times.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Bulliegirl56

“Are you Missing Out?”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

On a night out with friends we decided to see if the Trip advisor, No1 ranked restaurant for Epsom lived up to it's billing.

After a really good evening, we all concluded that this is an excellent contemporary restaurant, deserving of it’s ranking.

The food was not only fresh, full of flavours, well cooked but was also "very tasty". (The empty dishes at the end was testament to this!)

The service was excellent and the only query that we had with the order, was rectified without any fuss.

The 3 course meal bill came to just over £25.00 a-head including drinks!

I would visit this restaurant without hesitation.

Looking at their other reviews, you may be missing out!

3 Thank Dwight G
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is a must for anyone who enjoys their food. Spent a week in Epsom visited Everest Spice three times it was that good. The starters, mains and sides and naan breads are all amazing. The staff are friendly and welcoming, atmosphere is relaxed and really enjoyable. Definitely worth a trip out if you haven't been, excellent food, would love to try every dish there.

4 Thank ktmtlv l
“Good curry in Epsom”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We have been here a few times and have always enjoyed our meal.

The food is good quality, the staff are friendly, there are the usual favourites and some more unusual dishes on the menu.

My only issue was recently I ordered a biryani dish that didn't state on the menu it had prawns in it, I cant eat prawns so when i discovered them, I had to send it back. They did take it back and replace it with what I was expecting, but they need to ensure they list a key ingredient likes prawns in a dish on the menu! We were a large group and everyone else seemed to enjoy their meals very much, so it was just a one off.

I have been several times and I would definitely recommend this restaurant - the food is delicious and the standards of service are high. The décor is really nice with beautiful paintings of mountains etc.

Book ahead at the weekend, its popular!

3 Thank hezel13
London
“Really tasty”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Great flavours, fantastic service, and very reasonable. Free round of drinks at the end topped it off. Strongly recommended.

3 Thank Charlieo_111