“highly delighted”

Ranked #13 of 185 Restaurants in Epsom
Price range: US$40 - US$66
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a Family business established since 2003 Our first venue La Familia “Hampton” was the beginning of the successful blend of Our Family beliefs in home-made traditional dishes infused with modern culinary twists; Personal Service with a smile in a high-class yet relaxed welcoming atmosphere
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My lunch party with 25 friends couldn't have been better: venue, presentation, service, food,(yum the food) choice, price, attention to detail. I was thrilled with all of it and many of my guests said what a great find it was and they'd return. It was a reunion of old friends and the restaurant certainly helped make it special. All the above mentioned aspects greatly enhanced the occasion.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

well i must say to all those that work here a very big thank you..daughter and son in law along with grandaughters bought my husband and i here to celebrate my 60th birthday,food the best ever i would say better than spain.we allhad different and not 1 complaint,wonderfull night had by all. will we return oh yes we will and soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Six of us came here for my 40th birthday. I'd pre-booked the table and was glad I had as the restaurant was very busy.
Looking at the menu, I was blown away by choice, everything seemed so tempting. Half of the party ordered their own starters and half of us ordered tapas to share. The portions were quite large. For tapas we had omelette, chicken skewers, lamb cutlets, whitebait and calimari. All cooked to perfection.
For mains a couple of people chose steaks and said they were amazingly cooked. I ordered chicken with a creamy mushroom and dijon sauce. Fab, I was gutted I couldn't finish it as I'd eaten a large starter.
We didn't get to sample the desserts as my party had brought a birthday cake for me (with candles!)
The service was superb, the waiters and waitresses were friendly without being overbearing, nothing was too much trouble.
And now, what every woman who visits a restaurant wants to know.. the toilets. Spotless. I always say you can judge a place by it's toilets. They were modern, clean, fresh, stocked with paper and even had Bayliss & Harding soap.
All in all I will definitely be returning here and recommending it to my friends.

1  Thank oldpoyntz
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Very nice sea food on the menu. Excellent and quick service. Only reason to rate 3 is that I had upset stomach after eating the sea food Paella (probably because of non de-veined prawns?)

2  Thank Ruta B
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

Food was ok, service better, room has a nice modern feel.
Won't rush to go back though
Disappointed as I told the waiter to round off the bill as I wanted to leave a tip, I should have checked the bill as service charge was also charged, it should have been pointed out, just leaves a sour taste

1  Thank Will L