“Gorgeous food”

Ranked #17 of 177 Restaurants in Epsom
Price range: US$32 - US$51
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a Family business established since 2003 Our first venue La Familia “Hampton” was the beginning of the successful blend of Our Family beliefs in home-made traditional dishes infused with modern culinary twists; Personal Service with a smile in a high-class yet relaxed welcoming atmosphere
West Sussex
“Gorgeous food”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Took my mum here for her birthday with friends. The food was gorgeous (pretty much ordered everything on the tapas menu), and the staff were very friendly and accomodating.

Would recommend highly to anyone :)

• Visited April 2014

London
“Very good family meal. Excellent service”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Went for a family lunch at the weekend. The service was very good and the food likewise.
It's a great little restaurant, and worth going to.
Nice to have more of a choice of genuine Spanish food, than you get in the usual chain restaurants.
Good value.

• Visited March 2014
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Its an nice Italian serving Tapas !!! read on”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

It was my partners sister who booked here, she said it was a nice Italian (she is a bit Dyslexic went to a Toga party dressed as a goat) , I did suggest that it may be Spanish and after convincing her that Tapas is a Spanish dish she reluctantly agreed that it could be !!!!. The food was excellent my partner opting for Calves Liver, her sister and I opting for a selection of Tapas, The Tapas selection was excellent as was the three bottles of wines that we managed to polish off in the process. The staff are pleasant and helpful and I am sure you will enjoy your experience here.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank soupbandit
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“highly delighted”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My lunch party with 25 friends couldn't have been better: venue, presentation, service, food,(yum the food) choice, price, attention to detail. I was thrilled with all of it and many of my guests said what a great find it was and they'd return. It was a reunion of old friends and the restaurant certainly helped make it special. All the above mentioned aspects greatly enhanced the occasion.

• Visited November 2013
Surrey, Canada
“happy birthday”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

well i must say to all those that work here a very big thank you..daughter and son in law along with grandaughters bought my husband and i here to celebrate my 60th birthday,food the best ever i would say better than spain.we allhad different and not 1 complaint,wonderfull night had by all. will we return oh yes we will and soon.

• Visited November 2013