Il Ponte
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have heard nothing but positive things about ilponte, and decided to take my wife out for a meal for our anniversary.
As soon as we arrived we were greeted by friendly staff and guided us to our table.
The place looks amazing, the great atmosphere with chilled, relaxing music playing in the background.
We made our order and within minutes food was on our table, we could see the kitchen from our table. Saw the chefs doing what they do best. The food tasted AMAZING! I can honestly not fault this place.
Looking forward to coming back.

Once again thank you for the fantastic service guys!!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I am a regular at ilponte , I ve never had a bad experience whatsoever ! food is great and the service is even greater . as far as I am concerned it is totally not fair to compare a privately owned restaurant, serving freshly cooked food , made up from scratch with passion and effort , to a chain owned restaurant , serving pre packed warehouse industrial kitchen cooked food .
ilponte will always stand as restaurant offering the best of both ,FOOD AND SERVICE .
I think as well that ilponte is reasonably priced , I would personally rated as GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY !
overall this restaurant is a very welcoming place to eat and drink , without having a worry about your bill , as there is a wide price range , well clear in the menu . and in addition , there is always
a little something for you at the end such as limoncello or an amaretto allowing your stomach to digest well . what else would you ASK !!!!! for .
well dome chaps at ilponte
see you again and again .

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We went a lunch time for my birthday I had always said to a friend how good they were & friendly. Well they wern't that friendly minimum effort on that. The nice Garlic bread they had is gone now replaced with some flat pizza style garlic bread tasted dry like cardboard I left most of it & it wasn't cheap. We had 3 courses. The lasagne was good but not cheap. The dessert menu hasn't been updated for years & the portions are so small & just one scoop of ice cream. They charged us £71. For 3 of us 2 of us had wine with lemonade in. & one had a coke. We didn't have coffee as was not impressed with service or attitude of staff. I will go to ASK in Future it be half the price and just as good . We were going to ilponte as we used to get good service & it used to be friendly & they had good garlic bread. & it didn't ccost £71 for 3 at lunch lime. To add insult to injury I was sick after eating there

Reviewed 6 April 2014

First time eating here after a disappointing experience a number of years ago and was pleasantly surprised. The service was attentive and the food very good. Friendly staff and a good atmosphere. Would go again.

1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My family and I have often eaten at Il Ponte when in Epsom for the cinema or after shopping and have always had a pleasant experience. I have enjoyed the food especially the fish, which the chef cooks very well. Also the service is is friendly but not intrusive and the head waiter always remembers us, even though there is usually a period of some months between our visits!