“This place needs some serious organisation”
Review of Squire's Cafe Bar

Squire's Cafe Bar
Ranked #78 of 132 Restaurants in Farnham
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

this used to be an excellent place for breakfast. Before the restaurant was expanded and refitted it offered excellent quality value and service. Not anymore.
The staff faff around in a trance and breakfast is just awful!!
I avoid at all costs now.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

My wife and I often go for breakfast here, the eggs are cooked to order so are just right,
all the uual items are availble sausages, bacon, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, hash browns and toast.A good selection of free newspaper also to read.
They also often do special offers in terms of vouchers to spend in the restaurant when purchasing items in the garden centre

1  Thank Roger W
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I often go here to meet up with friends for a coffee or lunch.

There's lots of choice to suit most tastes, from full meals, salads, sandwiches/panninis, cakes etc. The crepes are also popular.

It's a good place to chat with friends and browse the garden centre.
There's many tables, so always a space even on very busy days.

Can highly recommend it.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

I have been visiting this garden centre for 3 years, but my last few trips to the cafe have been disappointing.

My daughter loves having the children's lunch boxes. We visited in the holidays and I thought we would get there early, before all the good food was gone. We got to the cafe at 12:30pm, and my daughter chose her lunch box. There was just a cheese sandwich available, which had gone stale due to the lid not being on top of the tub. Secondly, the only additional items to be added to the lunch box were a drink, crisps, raisins and a chocolate bar. Before, when we have chose then lunch box, there has been options of ham, tuna and cheese sandwich, fruit, yogurt, jelly, etc.

We sat down, and had our lunch. I then thought I would treat my daughter to an ice cream from the ice cream station. For £2.50 you get ice cream from the machine, and a variety of sweets, which the kids can pull levers to pour onto their ice cream. When my daughter tried to put the sweets onto her ice cream, half of the levers were stiff, that even I could not pull them down, and you couldn't get a marshmallow out of the levers for love nor money.

Overall, quite disappointing, and very expensive. The staff are all lovely, but the whole cafe is slightly chaotic.

1  Thank poolev
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Went for lunch on weekday. 'Hot' food looked good but was almost cold and the rice had gone hard it had been left out for so long.