“Excellent.”
Review of Anderson's - CLOSED

Anderson's
Price range: US$5 - US$31
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Friendly, independent and individual makes Anderson's the ideal location to relax and unwind for single dining, intimate dinners, catching up with friends, and meetings.
Reviewed 7 April 2011

Had a most enjoyable luncheon here. Service def best in Farnham and food very good with a excellent choice on the menu. Made to feel welcome from the minute we arrived. The Manageress certainly knows her job. Nothing was too much trouble and prices very reasonable. Also very clean. Will be returning again as soon as I can.

2  Thank SANTACLAUS1
There are newer reviews for Anderson's

Reviewed 27 February 2011

Food was great, relaxing atmosphere, service was the best in Farnham, definately worth the extra walk on the edge of town. Could not fault it and we will definately be back!

2  Thank raviandoli
Reviewed 22 January 2011

That about sums it up. Dine here - you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank kiwiflying
Reviewed 4 December 2010

Our group of four arrived by taxi, so cannot say about parking but we were welcomed in by the owner, sorry I didn't get her name but she was lovely, and sat us down near the heater as it was snowing outside. We got there about 7ish and we were the first people in, but the restaurant started to fill up pretty soon, I would definitely book in advance for this place, you would not want to be turned away.

The food is all cooked fresh and they have a specials board, I had the smoked haddock with welsh rarebit as a starter and it was gorgeous and for main I had a Pork Wellington made with filo pastry, this was an individual wellington and a large portion at that, I am glad it was a large portion as all my companions had some of my dinner. There was not much sauce so I asked for a little more and within minutes a small gravy boat came out with more than I needed. Vegetables come out in a bowl to share and unlike most restaurants that offer cauliflower and broccoli, they offered these veg plus red cabbage, carrots, mashed swede and brussel sprouts.
I finished off with a treacle pudding with treacle custard, it was lush.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone the food is fantastic and not overpriced, they have a specials board that changes on a regular basis and the staff are really friendly and it seems nothing is too much trouble.
We had 4 bottles of wine, 4 starters, 4 main courses and 3 desserts and it came to £160:00 which I think is a very good price.

1  Thank MrsSandy
Reviewed 3 December 2010

I have been to this restaurant more than ten times and I have never had a bad meal. The food is always cooked to perfection and the Service is always friendly. They are happy to accomodate for any particular allegies or fussy eaters - though this is worth raising when booking! There is also a monthly quizzine that has a great atmosphere and a themed menu.

2  Thank PurplePhil