“I said we would be back !”
Review of Anderson's - CLOSED

Anderson's
Price range: US$6 - US$32
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Friendly, independent and individual makes Anderson's the ideal location to relax and unwind for single dining, intimate dinners, catching up with friends, and meetings.
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Returned last night and we were not dissapointed . Gammon steak was amazing . Tasty home made chips . My wife's steak was cooked to perfection . Great staff and service excellent hosts . Prices are good too ! Definitely worth a visit !

2  Thank raviandoli

Reviewed 2 August 2011

If you're looking for somewhere to go for lunch in Farnham and you're in no hurry Anderson's is the place for you. It serves a fantastic set menu at lunch with 2 courses for £9.95. There is something for all tastes on the menu so don't be put off by the limited choice on the set menu. Great.

3  Thank Tom1990London
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Pleasant room, good service. All enjoyed the food which was plentiful, not too fancy but honest decent food well cooked. Duck got a big thumbs up and the liver was fine. Very good value at under 30 per head with wine for those who wanted it. Would go again with no hesitation.

2  Thank CurryPuff1
Reviewed 10 June 2011

A really nice restaurant, with excellent service and fantastic food. They really made us feel welcome and relaxed from the off. I had Fish from the specials which was luurvely, and my partner had steak which he said was the best he had ever had! We then shared a Trio of desserts, although I wished we had ordered 2.
It was all so good and I will all most certainly go back again and hopefully bring some friends.

2  Thank tcork1
Reviewed 28 May 2011

My recipe for a perfect evening out:- good friends, great food, and a lovely place to enjoy both. Anderson's provides the quality of food and surroundings to cover two out of the 3 all you need do is take the right people with you. The chips are the best I have had in years, chunky, fluffy inside and crisp outside. The steak was cooked just as I requested. I have to say the food is simple British fare but with nowhere to hide it has to be of good quality and cooked perfectly and Stuart ensures both. Alyson runs front of house with good humoured professionalism and will engage in friendly banter if you start it off. What a joy!
Parking in car park around the corner.

2  Thank minikka