The Hog's Back Hotel & Spa Farnham
US$161
US$154
  • Bar/Lounge
US$111
Premier Inn Farnham(Farnham)(Great Value!)
US$85
PremierInn.com
US$89
PremierInn.com
US$116
Holiday Inn Farnborough(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$183
Falcon Hotel(Farnborough)
US$125
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsspa facilitiessauna and steam roomcream teagroupon dealcourse mealhealth clubbed and breakfastfollowing morningchristmas partylovely roomfull englishhogspoolsidesarahcarverydjdisco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 September 2012

Me and my husband and baby stayed on the 6th and 7th Sept for a friends wedding and first of all they didn't have a travel cot put down and breakfast which was supposed to be included then i had to ask twice for an extra towel and a sheet to go on the travel cot then we had the most disgusting meal which I couldn't eat. The room was very dirty, run down, stained chairs put it this we didn't let our baby crawl on the floor and we didn't walk bear foot. There was pubic hairs on the bath and the plug was broken. The back of the bed looked like it has never seen a hoover. Thank god for costa coffee down the road!!! Will never ever stop in a Ramada again!!!!! Oh and the room was £100 a night and on internet was cheaper so go figure. When I complained I did get the room free as not worth a penny!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank eve j
Tracy T, General Manager at The Hog's Back Hotel & Spa Farnham, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2012

Mrs Jackson, Thank you for your comments
I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us and please be assured that your points have been noted to the Housekeeping agency.

I have checked your confirmation which was booked in Feb 2012 via the internet, with a rate of room only at £85.00 and i am unable to see that a cot was requested by you on the booking form , but I am pleased that we were able to accommodate your requirements.
I am positive if you had felt so upset with regard to your room our team would have tried to move you rooms, discuss your points or maybe try to locate a room maybe a little closer to the wedding venue that you were attending rather than you being upset and staying the two nights as we were unaware of your comments we were unfortunately not given the opportunity to rectify, until you checked out.

I am a little disappointed that you felt you had the need to complain and i can assure you this not the standard we offer to our guests.

Once again Thank you

Reviewed 12 September 2012

I got married at the Ramada Hogsback, Farnham on Saturday 8th September 2012, and I wanted to tell everyone what a fantastic day we had. Our wedding could not have gone any better. From my first meeting with Mel De La Rey, I was filled with confidence and excitement.
We specifically requested Anthony Gunner to be our barman for the day, as we were so impressed with the service he gave at a friends wedding a couple of months before. Chris Hornby, and Tasha Ashdown were fantastic and really made the day run smoothly - not forgetting all other staff on the day.
The food, facilities and bedrooms were second to none, I would recommend the hotel to anyone, and everyone.

Room Tip: I had the Room At The Top, so very quiet, my mum stayed on the ground floor, again quiet, and both very comfortable
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Tracy T, General Manager at The Hog's Back Hotel & Spa Farnham, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2012

AMAZING REVIEW
thank you so much it is so great to receive positive feedback. All the team members mentioned have seen the review and they also wish to send there thanks. We do hope that we will see you at the hotel in the future

Reviewed 9 September 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the Ramada Farnham as we were attending a friends wedding locally and they had arranged a good deal. For the price we paid (£80) it was excellent. Check in reception staff were very friendly. We changed rooms as the one we were given was facing the road and they sorted us out a change of room immediately and with no fuss.

The hotel bar and restaurant were both excellent and we had a few drinks in the bar. Overall very pleasant experience

The rooms were tidy and clean. They were a little old fashioned but the bed was comfortable and the room was spacious. They could do with modernising but overall a good standard.

I think the staff were very friendly and we had a good stay. We would return in the future and had a pleasant and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: September 2012
Tracy T, General Manager at The Hog's Back Hotel & Spa Farnham, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

Great stay and Friendly service

Thank you for your review, we do have some great rates over the weekend periods coming up as well, so if you are back in the area or fancy a break away, check out our rates.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Stayed here from the 5-8-12 to 10-8-12, and then returned again due to family commitments from 13-8-12 for a 2nd week. I can honestly say the hotel and the facilities are amongst the best
I have experienced in ages. Friendly staff, good food, and value for money,this hotel will definitely get my custom again. Thanks to mark for finding my keys.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Simon W
Tracy T, General Manager at The Hog's Back Hotel & Spa Farnham, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2012

TOO GOOD TO IGNORE
Thank you so much for your comments, please be assured that I will ensure that your comments are passed onto the team, whom I am positive will be delighted to read

I do hope that we see you again soon

Reviewed 2 September 2012

Stayed here for business for 3 nights. It's pretty out of the way. The hotel itself is nice enough though with the all important health club, pool, jacuzzi, stream room and sauna. As it was business I couldn't say about the cost/value as it was all taken care of. You will need a car to get here and there is nothing around!

• Stayed: August 2012
Tracy T, General Manager at The Hog's Back Hotel & Spa Farnham, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the hotel, maybe next time you will be able to enjoy the lovely citys of Farnham and Guildford.