“Great wedding venue”

and 1 more site!
Northbrook Park Mews
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely stay here just wished the peacocks weren't so noisy. Also when booking for weddings there really needs to be a communal area for guests who arrive early for them to stay in as we were all squashed into a tiny room and it wasn't comfortable

• Stayed: June 2014
There are newer reviews for Northbrook Park Mews

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We recently got married in Northbrook Park (21st April 2014) and it was just perfect! The venue was stunning, the staff were fabulous and the mews were just lovely. Everyone was blown away by this breathtaking venue. The rooms in the mews were super comfortable and of such a high quality. The breakfast (juices, croissants, bread, cold meats and cheese) was great and there was so much of it. Thank you for all you did for us and for our guests! We can't recommend you enough!

1  Thank Israa A
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Stayed for two nights in April for granddaughters wedding. After reading some reviews I was a bit worried. Any way I e:mailed to ask what was provided in the chalets, re : food etc. Kitchen fully equipped, tea, sugar, coffee, milk. Also we were given a basket of breakfast food, continental style, with cereals. Also, in the 'fridge was a pack of ham, cheese, pastrami?. So, croissants, butter, small pots of jam, apples, bananas, satsumas, individual boxes of cereals, & those roll type 'thingys' with chocolate in. Beds were comfortable, room warm. I have no complaints about this venue at all. Don't ask about the price of drinks at the bar reception though!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alan P
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Firstly, I can't believe the reviews I am reading. This venue is just sensational and the staff are amazing and very helpful! Please read this to hear how great they are!
I got married at the Northbrook a few weeks ago 10th April 2014. I was the most Stressy bride in the world, and the staff helped me through everything! If there was ever a problem they were always on hand to answer and solve my questions.
I had a big wedding 210 people, and every single guest left Overwhelmed and Loved the venue!
The lead up to the day I had a million questions, I visited the venue a million times, I even had a whole team of us come up the day before the wedding to set up and not once was there a problem or any issue. Of course if the venue is not available you can not do the above, but I was very lucky to have this opportunity and the staff were SO OBLIGING!
On the day of the wedding I was greeted by Debbie who is one of the managers who came in to check if I was ok and if had any problems. She re assured me everything was ok and told me to just relax and get ready for my Big Day :)
Through out the morning all my guests who were staying started to arrive and check into the AMAZING lodges that were provided at Northbrook. There is a lovely Hamper with everything included and the rooms are spacious and clean. Not one person complained, and if their were any small issues the staff sorted it within a second.
My day was Glorious, I was picked up by a lovely driver who also did three pick ups for my mum and for my bridesmaids.(provided by the venue) As soon as I arrived at the Vine room Debbie and Ros was there to great me and pay me a million compliments and make me feel like a true princess. (which is what every bride needs to hear!)
They controlled all my music that needed to be done for the entrance, Debbie even straightened my dress as I walked down the aisle. They were present through out the whole ceremony and were very supportive.
After that like any bride my day went by as a blur. All I can say is that me and my husband and my Entire family and friends all left Happy. Everyone had a comfortable sleep and a lovely breakfast. Yes we had to leave by 11 the next morning but that is Normal as there was another wedding coming in.
I even forgot a few things which was kindly stored for me to pick up as soon as I got back from honeymoon.
This Venue is beautiful, in pictures it looks amazing and they are memories you hold forever.
Everyone is human and their is bound to be a few mishaps. Nothing is always perfect but you make it perfect. Sometimes things go wrong, but you have to look at the overall picture and 9 times out of 10 the picture is just perfect.
I would recommend this venue a million times and more. All the staff were fantastic! Dirk, Debbie, Ros, Amanda and a few more people who's names escaped me! :( The guys that cleaned and set up all the chairs. The cleaners! Everyone. Thank you for making our day so special and wonderful. We had a Glorious few days and it definitely will be a memory that we will hold forever.

You are all wonderful...
Love
The Safers :) x x x x

Room Tip: Family rooms are very spacious and good for kiddies! All lodges are the same so it doesn't mat...
2  Thank saferlondon
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I stayed at northbrook park mews in Farnham for a week while I was away training for work. And I must say it was very convenient. 5 minutes drive from town (where I was training) no traffic at all. Quiet area away from the main roads, very private. The cottages were lovely and clean, the bed was very comfortable! Quite area, except a wedding was there on my first night, baring in mine it was near my cottage the noise wasn't noticeable. Good parking facilities as it's literally on the doorstep of all cottages, so great if your away on work and have come far, as I had a lot of stuff to bring in. Had everything that you need (just not your food as it's self catering) which was great. I'd defiantly recommend this to anyone travelling to that area, wether for business reasons or for even a weekend stay. I'll defiantly be staying again if I'm ever near Farnham again! All rooms has coded locks on them, as I was the only one staying in the cottage I locked the front door and my bedroom door, but would have been fine sharing with someone as the locks on bedroom doors were coded

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2014

As a wedding venue the grounds are lovely BUT the service was awful. We were hustled out of the ceremony room as staff were frantically gathering the seats!!!! Champagne was casually served, in fact we had to approach a waitress to get a drink and the champagne was warm - ugh! In the walled garden area we waited, and waited for a further drink and the canapés were not handed round in a way that ensured everybody had a little something prior to the meal. The wedding meal was good but oh the service was bad. The gentleman in charge of guiding the serving staff must know that you DO NOT clear a table until the last diner has finished. Our table had a vacant place that should have been removed prior to us being seated. We cleared ourselves. It is no use having a beautiful venue if this is the quality of staff.

Room Tip: Didn't stay at the venue.
1  Thank gangy101
Reviewed 13 December 2013

My Wife and I were married at Northbrook Park a few weeks ago. We both agree that it was the best day of our lives and the Wedding Day was absolutely perfect.

A number of our guests decided to use the Mews accommodation. These ranged from young couples through to families with children. Some even stayed for the whole weekend at the Mews. All were really happy with the quality and condition of the rooms, the staff and overall experience whilst staying. In the run-up to the venue myself and my Wife, as well as members of our family toured the site and Mews at length to make sure it was what we wanted.

The staff at Northbrook were great, even after three visits to the Wedding venue each time they were more than happy to help. On the day itself, Debbie was discretely on-hand at every moment to help. Thankfully she wasn't needed as the day went exactly to plan and on-time.

Overall Northbrook proved to be just what we had hoped it would be: a stunning venue in a beautiful location coupled with handy on-site accommodation and all within our budget. Many thanks to the staff at Northbrook. Myself and my Wife both hope that many other couples experience the wonderful day we had there.

Tom Miller

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farnham
Farnham House Hotel
#1 of 7 in Farnborough
Holiday Inn Guildford
Holiday Inn Guildford
#4 of 11 in Guildford

Been to Northbrook Park Mews? Share your experiences!