“A meal less ordinary”

Ranked #9 of 131 Restaurants in Farnham
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a family run Sicilian Restaurant situated on the outskirts of Farnham Town Centre, with plently of free parking. We have become increasingly popular with the local community especially with our fish specials ,We have a wide variety of different sicilian dishes to suit every palate. We pride ourselves on our daily fresh fish and meat dishes from all over the Sicilian regions . We hope to see you soon here at Daniele's!
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Having seen the negative review from the 16th May (maybe a bad hair day?) we were a little apprehensive about our booking for the next day. However, we were both reassured and delighted with a delicious meal and good service. This was on a Saturday evening with the restaurant about three quarters full.

It's not the cheapest place around Farnham, but it's good to see an independent restaurant producing food which is a cut above the average, and produced with quality ingredients and considerable skill. We'll definitely be back for more!

1  Thank Surrey_Travellers_14

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Took my children here for Sunday lunch. Food and service was great. Then we were the only people in the restaurant. Must come back during an evening when they are apparently busier.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Yesterday was my wife's birthday after reading the very possitive reviews of this restaurant decided to book a table (7 for 7.30). We arrived at 7.10 and waited at the unmanned bar until the waiter who was serving other guests said 'sit where you like' We chose a table and were given the menu asked if we wanted a drink while we selected our food OK so far.Our drinks arrived and we ordered (7.30).The starter arrived at 7.45 my wife got what she ordered however I did not ! After another 10 minutes I got the starter I ordered (my wife had finished hers).The waiter apologised saying he must have misheard.
No problem mistakes happen.We then waited and waited for the main course at 8.30 the waiter apologised for keeping us waiting at 8.45 I asked for the bill.I got and paid the bill at 8.50 again the waiter apologised for the wait but no attempt was made to keep our custom by offering us another drink etc.We were not shown the specials board when we ordered.in all it was a bad experience.
Regarding the food quality what we had was promising but insufficient to give a fair review.
We left and had our main course and sweet in another restaurant in Farnham (Cote) where the service and the food was very good thus saving the evening from a total disaster.

5  Thank colin m
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Literally living a mile or so down the road, we've driven past this place time and time again, but finally visited last night for a birthday treat.

All I can say is that it is one of the nicest meals I've ever had, and absolutely the best restaurant in Farnham. The food was delicious; we were given free tasters before our starters which was a nice touch, and the service was exceptionally good. Literally my only complaint is that we weren't given the option to tip on the card machine at the end - we didn't have any cash on us and felt extremely guilty not leaving anything, baring in mind the above comments!

I would advise anyone looking to go here to book first - the restaurant is very small so would easily fill up.

1  Thank James M
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband and I have been seeking a good Italian restaurant for a long time now. We drive past Hotel Daniele frequently and have often said we would like to try and finally got the opportunity. We were not disappointed. The food is absolutely incredible. I could not fault a single element of any of the three courses I had and my husband felt the same way. The staff were very attentive and friendly.

If they had a cocktail menu it would be my new number one place to eat. However, I would not let this put me off. I will be eating there again at the earliest opportunity. Thank you for the fantastic food.