“Good Food, Great Prices, Great Location!”
Review of Forest Inn

Forest Inn
Ranked #94 of 132 Restaurants in Farnham
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2012

We went to the Forest Inn on Saturday, which is now a Fayre & Square chain restaurant, previously a Millers Kitchen, me and partner with our two mums, they have many meals on a two for a tenner deal which is great. Lots of veggie meals, I had the veggie sausage toad in the hole a MASSIVE yorkie pud with 3 chunky veggie sausages (not pretend meat-a-like ones!) and a huge dollop of mash not enough peas for my liking though but I am a pea addict!absolutely scrumptious! My mum had a jacket with prawns and was happy with that. Our food came out mega quick BUT my partner and his mums came out 20 mins later than ours which made us feel a tad uncomfortable, but we ate ours anyway as it wouldve got cold. They ordered a bucket of fish which came in a sandcastle bucket! very quaint, he said it was scrummy shame it arrived so late though! we would go again even though half the dinners arrived late. Great prices, its a take your table number and order at the bar type restaurant right next to Bird World and Alice Holt so ideal after a family day out!