Only stayed one night. We were expected when we arrived, and they had provided a twin room as requested on the on-line booking. Good value as booked it using a Daily Telegraph 50% off offer, would have been a bit pricey otherwise.
Didn't have breakfast, at £15.50 per head I though was expensive.
Room was clean, reasonably spacious, comfortable beds, shower was Ok, so overall very happy with the stay. On site parking always helps at no extra cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Farnham Bush hotel is located in the centre of Farnham, a very short walking distance from the railway station. The Hotel is only 15 minutes drive to Farnborough Airport, around 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport and 35 minutes from Gatwick. Thackery's Restaurant serves modern European cuisine, and the Coachman's Bar is a cosy spot for a nightcap. The 6 fully equipped function rooms can host varying events from small meetings in a boardroom style right up to 140 people for conferences, parties and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Farnham
- Accor Bush Farnham
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Surrey