My husband and I recently stayed for one night on a business trip. The hotel is located in the heart of Farnham, making it perfectly situated to walk around a very nice town (with many restaurant options). The historic sitting rooms/bar in the hotel are very atmospheric and inviting, but we found the guest rooms are getting a little tired. Dingy paint, poor lighting, but the rooms are good sized and the sheets/bedding were crisp and fresh. The bathroom was in reasonably good condition, although we had to call to ask for a second set of towels. Turns out that the second set is kept in the closet, wrapped in plastic -- okay, but how long have they been in there?? And come on now, it's time for every hotel to offer free internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Farnham Bush hotel is located in the centre of Farnham, a very short walking distance from the railway station. The Hotel is only 15 minutes drive to Farnborough Airport, around 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport and 35 minutes from Gatwick. Thackery's Restaurant serves modern European cuisine, and the Coachman's Bar is a cosy spot for a nightcap. The 6 fully equipped function rooms can host varying events from small meetings in a boardroom style right up to 140 people for conferences, parties and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Farnham
- Accor Bush Farnham
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Surrey