We went here today for morning coffee, hoping to stay on for bar food at lunchtime (there being a function on which meant we could not eat in the restaurant). Pleasant surroundings, lots of parking nearby and at the hotel itself, charming old fashioned décor in the lounge and hall areas. Staff were hard at work setting up for the event, so it took a while to find someone to take our coffee order, however they coped fine with a complicated order. So as a place for a morning coffee, it was OK ... except for the dreadful, overpowering smell of sick in the lounge. It seemed worse in certain areas and was made more acute when chairs were moved about. Fortunately, the elderly people in our group didn't notice it, however the rest of us couldn't wait to leave. We went along the road to the Slug and Lettuce for lunch instead. When I mentioned the smell to the girl on reception, she seemed unaware of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Farnham Bush hotel is located in the centre of Farnham, a very short walking distance from the railway station. The Hotel is only 15 minutes drive to Farnborough Airport, around 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport and 35 minutes from Gatwick. Thackery's Restaurant serves modern European cuisine, and the Coachman's Bar is a cosy spot for a nightcap. The 6 fully equipped function rooms can host varying events from small meetings in a boardroom style right up to 140 people for conferences, parties and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Farnham
- Accor Bush Farnham
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Surrey