I stayed for a week with my family whilst relocating from abroad. We had a family room with a double bed and a double sofa bed. The room was in the modern bit of the hotel, overlooking the car park. Surprisingly quiet! The room decor was ok. Nothing bad butt nothing great either. The mattress on the double bed was ok. The room had all the basic mod cons most hotels have: coffee/tea facilities, extra pillows/blankets, tv, desk, power points, ironing board, iron and toiletries. At check in we were given the run through the various things on offer including timings for breakfast (at no point anyone pointed out that this was extra!). Breakfast was ok. Cereals, pastries, toast, jams, fruit (of the canned variety), cooked breakfast (ok but nothing great), yoghurt and coffee/tea and juices. Breakfast is self service, apart for hot beverages. The restaurant is in a beautiful room overlooking the garden. Service is ok, but nobody gets out of their way to give any extra help/suggestion. We had dinner a couple of times and the food was ok. The bar is ok but there is little sitting/standing space, particularly when an event is on. I believe the old part of the hotel has refurbished rooms. Our end, the more modern one was ok, but some of the carpets/furnishings were showing their age. All in all a good stay, convenient for the town. The hotel has on site parking. Considering the size of the facility, it's great location and the large amount of people that use it, it could do with being kept up a bit better and staff trained to be more courteous and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Farnham Bush hotel is located in the centre of Farnham, a very short walking distance from the railway station. The Hotel is only 15 minutes drive to Farnborough Airport, around 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport and 35 minutes from Gatwick. Thackery's Restaurant serves modern European cuisine, and the Coachman's Bar is a cosy spot for a nightcap. The 6 fully equipped function rooms can host varying events from small meetings in a boardroom style right up to 140 people for conferences, parties and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Farnham
- Accor Bush Farnham
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Surrey