We stayed here for a wedding. Positives always first. The outside of the building looks good, and inside the reception and general decor looks lovely. As you drive in to the hotel car park you get a feeling that the hotel is going to be good, The gardens create a feeling like you are in a hidden space you never would know was there in Farnham. The location meant that at night time it was nice and quiet which was great. The negatives. The room we had needed an update, the corridors and the room looked a little bit shabby at the edges and seems over due for a refurbishment. The bathroom had cracked tiles on the floor and the shower head unfortunately was covered with limescale. My only other complaint is with the pillows on the bed, they were rock hard! Overall not a bad night stop, and not bad for a three star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Farnham Bush hotel is located in the centre of Farnham, a very short walking distance from the railway station. The Hotel is only 15 minutes drive to Farnborough Airport, around 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport and 35 minutes from Gatwick. Thackery's Restaurant serves modern European cuisine, and the Coachman's Bar is a cosy spot for a nightcap. The 6 fully equipped function rooms can host varying events from small meetings in a boardroom style right up to 140 people for conferences, parties and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Farnham
- Accor Bush Farnham
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Surrey