Stayed here for a month in the executive room and enjoyed the town of Farnham as a base. There are a lot of nice restaurants and pubs at the doorstep of the hotel. The staff is an international mix with limited knowledge of the area. The hotel itself is quite charming with its history. There is no need to eat dinner at the hotel as I saw limited guests take their dinner at the Bush with the abundant choices in the town. Breakfast which was provided in my rate was sufficient with a good mix of hot and cold items.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Farnham Bush hotel is located in the centre of Farnham, a very short walking distance from the railway station. The Hotel is only 15 minutes drive to Farnborough Airport, around 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport and 35 minutes from Gatwick. Thackery's Restaurant serves modern European cuisine, and the Coachman's Bar is a cosy spot for a nightcap. The 6 fully equipped function rooms can host varying events from small meetings in a boardroom style right up to 140 people for conferences, parties and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Farnham
- Accor Bush Farnham
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Surrey