This hotel had pros and cons for me. In my room, the wall painter was peeling off, and I had cob webs in every corner, the first for me ever. Although there were no bugs. I'm assuming that I had cob webs because the windows were open for air. Although, the bedding was brand new, VERY comfortable, and the mattress was great! Hence the pros and cons. The location is fabulous, right in the center of town, although since it is an old hotel, there is no air conditioning. If there was a heat wave, it may be uncomfortable. Bottom line, great bedding, great night sleep, if you can overlook a little heat and some peeling wallpaper. I would recommend this hotel, it is very affordable and worth it at the end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Farnham Bush hotel is located in the centre of Farnham, a very short walking distance from the railway station. The Hotel is only 15 minutes drive to Farnborough Airport, around 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport and 35 minutes from Gatwick. Thackery's Restaurant serves modern European cuisine, and the Coachman's Bar is a cosy spot for a nightcap. The 6 fully equipped function rooms can host varying events from small meetings in a boardroom style right up to 140 people for conferences, parties and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Farnham
- Accor Bush Farnham
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Surrey